PDA

View Full Version : Wts: Full Tome Of Legends

Saridha
10-23-2010, 10:14 PM
Currently accepting offers on a FULL 8 piece set of the Tome of Untold Legends.

Feel free to PM me or post offers in this thread.

Towrn
10-24-2010, 01:01 AM
I'll let you run with me once a week.

When can you be on for the transfer?

:D

Quikster
10-24-2010, 01:37 AM
I'll let you run with me once a week.

When can you be on for the transfer?

you need to give me more than a single tome set for that. No thanks, ill keep farming....

mudfud
10-24-2010, 01:47 AM
Currently accepting offers on a FULL 8 piece set of the Tome of Untold Legends.

Feel free to PM me or post offers in this thread.

I'll marry your firstborn. Give you plenty of grand kidlets. And I'll stop responding to your g/f dirty tells to me when you afk.

Towrn
10-24-2010, 02:39 AM
you need to give me more than a single tome set for that. No thanks, ill keep farming....

You love me and you know it :D

I'll marry your firstborn. Give you plenty of grand kidlets. And I'll stop responding to your g/f dirty tells to me when you afk.

**** it Mud, had to go and top me. Now I have to think of a better offer.

Saridha
10-24-2010, 02:23 PM
This Tome Set is still available, PM's replied and thanks again for your interest.

This is not a charity Towrn, Giving you my tome set and dragging your elderly butt through dungeons so you can pike chests and xp is not much of an offer! Though, I do enjoy running with you from time to time I can't sign up to be your caretaker once per week.

You know Mud, there are some things that never come out no matter how hard you scrub. Good luck with that chair...

Quik, I am also looking to purchase Tome Pages 2 and 7 as they fit left to right in the Tome: Binding... I nearly have two full sets. Perhaps more grinding later.

-Omber Bones

Towrn
10-24-2010, 02:40 PM
Seriously though, anything in particular you are looking for or are you just looking for interesting offers?

Saridha
10-24-2010, 04:15 PM
Seriously though, anything in particular you are looking for or are you just looking for interesting offers?

Price check, this Tome Set currently does me no good as I have no alts who would take advantage of it at this time and I am very close to having a second if that situation occurs. I've requested Larges, and/or other potentially tradable items such as DoD, Bloodstone, Ring of Spell Storing, ect... Plat offers are fine.... Ideally I will find someone who truely wants it bad enough to get a "Fair" price. These tomes take some time to farm these days as most of us know, I will expect to be compensated for my efforts somehow. I've noticed I could possibly sell each page for around 250,000 plat on the Auction in a short period as they are either unavailable or going for significantly more than that. The AH may also make it difficult to sell some pages and easy to sell others so I feel the best way to trade this set is by offering it in its entirety. Who knows what the future can bring, Epic Skiver anyone? Rock Bottom I feel the Full Tome is worth at the very least 2 million plat worth of items/$$$, I feel I'd be ripping someone off if they gave me 6 million plat worth of items/$$$. At least for those of you who price Large scales at 500k each. Perhaps that will help you zero in on what it will take to separate me from this very useful set.

P.S. I have 9 Greensteel items I intend to craft over the next several months so Larges are a good bet... I am open to any and all offers however.

mudfud
10-24-2010, 06:34 PM
Price check, this Tome Set currently does me no good as I have no alts who would take advantage of it at this time and I am very close to having a second if that situation occurs. I've requested Larges, and/or other potentially tradable items such as DoD, Bloodstone, Ring of Spell Storing, ect... Plat offers are fine.... Ideally I will find someone who truely wants it bad enough to get a "Fair" price. These tomes take some time to farm these days as most of us know, I will expect to be compensated for my efforts somehow. I've noticed I could possibly sell each page for around 250,000 plat on the Auction in a short period as they are either unavailable or going for significantly more than that. The AH may also make it difficult to sell some pages and easy to sell others so I feel the best way to trade this set is by offering it in its entirety. Who knows what the future can bring, Epic Skiver anyone? Rock Bottom I feel the Full Tome is worth at the very least 2 million plat worth of items/$$$, I feel I'd be ripping someone off if they gave me 6 million plat worth of items/$$$. At least for those of you who price Large scales at 500k each. Perhaps that will help you zero in on what it will take to separate me from this very useful set.

P.S. I have 9 Greensteel items I intend to craft over the next several months so Larges are a good bet... I am open to any and all offers however.

My darling Omber we both know those tome pages when you got them were 'easy'. You just holding onto nostalgic items from when abbot first came out. *cough I'll check my ingredient bag tonight though to see how many extras I have and of what. Pretty sure I have a few bloodstones and a DoD also just have to finger out which mule has them.

Lanuric
10-25-2010, 03:39 AM
Maybe they are the Full Tome Page set that went missing from my inventory a few years ago! Although, I was only charging Symp a set of 25 White Dragon Scales and a +6 Dex Ring for mine...how times have changed. Hold on to them tightly, they could vanish at any time!

Saridha
10-25-2010, 04:55 AM
Maybe they are the Full Tome Page set that went missing from my inventory a few years ago! Although, I was only charging Symp a set of 25 White Dragon Scales and a +6 Dex Ring for mine...how times have changed. Hold on to them tightly, they could vanish at any time!

I assure you this one did not come from your bank Lanuric. Last I checked White Scales weren't getting any cheaper, It's too bad I destroyed my White and Black Robes to alleviate bank space LOL!

So far the best offer I have received for this set is 3 Scales, 3 Stones, and 2 additional Larges. I do not intend to let this auction proceed longer than 1 week from the original post date so please get your offers in ASAP if you are interested.

Thanks again and HAVE FUN AT TODAYS LIVE EVENT PREVIEW! SEE YOU THERE!

LazyTigerLily
10-25-2010, 01:53 PM
Thanks again and HAVE FUN AT TODAYS LIVE EVENT PREVIEW! SEE YOU THERE!

No you won't, I have skewel renember??

But you have fun, k?

mudfud
10-25-2010, 03:25 PM
No you won't, I have skewel renember??

But you have fun, k?

I close my eyes and imagine you in spirit with us.

LazyTigerLily
10-25-2010, 03:52 PM
I close my eyes and imagine you in spirit with us.

Hrmmmm... Something about your AFK message tells me you do that already :p

Saridha
10-30-2010, 08:36 AM
One final Bump.. this tome will be sold this weekend! Best offer 3 scales, 3 stones, and 2 other larges.

mudfud
10-30-2010, 09:51 AM
Hrmmmm... Something about your AFK message tells me you do that already :p

Yeah, that afk message was in memory of that moment or 2 or 3 hours we shared when you were in town. AAaahh memories.

Raolin_Darksbane
10-30-2010, 04:32 PM
Ok ok ok - I'm willing to offer 5 scales, 5 stones, and 5 larges that Mud will be providing for me. :D

stoolcannon
10-30-2010, 04:38 PM

I traded 2 pages for 2 large devil scales 1 large shrapnel and 50kplat on Ghallanda.

Tobril
10-30-2010, 05:06 PM
PM sent.

Quikster
10-30-2010, 05:28 PM
I traded 2 pages for 2 large devil scales 1 large shrapnel and 50kplat on Ghallanda.

Yeah but according to your prices larges are outrageous on your server.

stoolcannon
10-30-2010, 05:42 PM
Yeah but according to your prices larges are outrageous on your server.

Theyve come down a bit now.

Large scales are in the 4-500 range (none in the AH at all right now), shrap are around 200, the rest are in the 100-200 range.

Was really bad before the AH went down, worst after it came up again and now seems to be dropping some.

When I traded the page for a scale every single scale in the AH was at 8-1million plat.

Saridha
10-30-2010, 05:56 PM
Tome Set SOLD! Thanks for all the offers.... I will try to put another one together in the near future.

Towrn
10-30-2010, 05:59 PM
Tome Set SOLD! Thanks for all the offers.... I will try to put another one together in the near future.

****, and I was just going to put in an offer. :D

mudfud
10-30-2010, 08:20 PM
****, and I was just going to put in an offer. :D

I have a set sitting somewhere i use to see how dusty the bank vault is.

Towrn
10-30-2010, 08:55 PM
I have a set sitting somewhere i use to see how dusty the bank vault is.

.......and will you take the offer I was going to make to Omber?

mudfud
10-30-2010, 09:47 PM
.......and will you take the offer I was going to make to Omber?

Naw not interested in a reach around.

LazyTigerLily
10-31-2010, 12:29 PM
When was that? I don't remember being in yer city, you sure you don't have me confused with someone else?

Yeah, that afk message was in memory of that moment or 2 or 3 hours we shared when you were in town. AAaahh memories.

mudfud
10-31-2010, 11:40 PM
When was that? I don't remember being in yer city, you sure you don't have me confused with someone else?

Hey I know how to close my eyes and use my imagination! But technically I do think you flew over it today.