PDA

View Full Version : Tome question with regard to true Res

travelnjones
08-06-2010, 05:32 PM
Hi

I am sorry i can't find an clear definitive answer to this. If you use a tome, is it applied in future True Res's. Some people mentioned this and I was really confused by it. I thought you could just use a tome any time and it wouldn't be applied until you met the level limits.

For example my bard has a +2 wis tome that he doesn't really need. But I could hold onto it and us it if I TR to a cleric. But if it works the way people suggested I may as well use it now. I would get a point of listen from it.

Thanks

Bryll
08-06-2010, 05:33 PM
Any Tomes you have already eaten are lost when you TR, they are preserved if you just GR or LR.

flynnjsw
08-06-2010, 05:34 PM
If you TR, you lose all of your Tomes. If you LR/GR however, the Tomes are applied at the appropriate levels.

travelnjones
08-06-2010, 05:42 PM
Ok I think I found the answer its no for TR.

if some does read this can the also answer another question. Would I TR to 4th level since i have over 1000 favor now?

AyumiAmakusa
08-06-2010, 05:44 PM
Ok I think I found the answer its no for TR.

if some does read this can the also answer another question. Would I TR to 4th level since i have over 1000 favor now?

www.ddowiki.com for all questions.

And no you won't get to 4th level.

Ashnon
08-06-2010, 05:45 PM
newb leading the newb here, but for your second question I believe the answer is no. You start at 1 and then either play through the levels if you chose not to 'Vet' that TR or you would go to the boat and choose your level ups from 1 to 4 then start there. If you have ever LR/GR then you know the boat and process already. Someone correct me if I am wrong...very possible.

travelnjones
08-06-2010, 05:49 PM
Yeah i found it , that one i don't like. They should give us a new favor level at 3100 that lets us use veteran on TR. 3100 because I have more than that.

But whatever. I am still a few coins from TR. i guess its worth it for the build points

Ashnon
08-06-2010, 05:59 PM
newb leading the newb here, but for your second question I believe the answer is no. You start at 1 and then either play through the levels if you chose not to 'Vet' that TR or you would go to the boat and choose your level ups from 1 to 4 then start there. If you have ever LR/GR then you know the boat and process already. Someone correct me if I am wrong...very possible.

WRONG, I suck. Looks like no 'Vet'ing a TR. I learned something on the forums today.