PDA

View Full Version : So the real question is...

Hokonoso
08-05-2010, 06:06 AM
When will sex/race changes enter the ddo store? with the ability to TR, LR+5 and alignment change, the next step is race changes and sex changes. I know a race change would work like an LR but sex change could be very easy to do id imagine, especially since there is only two options to choose from. or you could just make it LR + sex change, and LR + race change to keep the TP high. Either way i really think these should be implemented, at the very least a sex change. some of us were very fine with our chars and then TR'd to a different race which just looks hideous with the current sex of the char, TR should allow for sex change imo, id def TR one of my toons a second time just to change sex...

Zorth
08-05-2010, 06:08 AM
Eeewww!

Rasczak
08-05-2010, 07:22 AM
O.o

I can't help but think of my dwarven barb getting some bigger and fluffier chest muscles......I hear the procedures are painful though.

Can't you just wear a dress, high heels and talk really squeaky?

Hokonoso
08-05-2010, 07:37 AM
for further clarification since you guys missed the point. my monk was originally a drow female, i flipped a coin at char creation and went female, at the time all my toons were drow so the only diversity i could add was male or female. i think the drow female look just fine so no complaints. i TR to a human and i think female humans are just hideous, tall, lanky, no figure whatsoever and completely unattractive! i want to go from female to male, not vice versa!

thisgamesull
08-05-2010, 07:44 AM
Are you sure this doesn't have anything to do with gay marriage being passed in California?:rolleyes:

Hokonoso
08-05-2010, 07:50 AM
Are you sure this doesn't have anything to do with gay marriage being passed in California?:rolleyes:

i could care less about gay marriage, if that's what floats your boat whatever, me personally only love the puntang but that's just me :D

but staring at this hideously ugly human female because i flipped a coin and it came up wrong is just torturous!!! this char has full raid gear and wants for nothing, im not gonna reroll, not to mention already lvl 20 from a TR. i just wanna change my sex to male, if i have to TR to do it, i will in a heartbeat!

thisgamesull
08-05-2010, 08:01 AM
I also could care less it was sarcasm, see?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yazzman
08-05-2010, 08:08 AM
Me want!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girdle_of_Femininity/Masculinity

der_kluge
08-05-2010, 01:53 PM
In the original PnP D&D, there is a belt of femininity/masculinity. It's a cursed item, and once worn, would forevermore change the wearer's gender.

What would be interesting is if they added such a feature to Potions of Wonder. That would be the best option for it, IMHO.

The price of Potions of Wonder would go through the roof then, for people wanting to change their gender back.

AyumiAmakusa
08-05-2010, 02:02 PM
Yes please. No more Warforged females for me.

Drfirewater79
08-05-2010, 02:44 PM
I think race changes would be a great store item when half orc comes out ....

alot of people hate tring ... but would love to play a half orc ... i know myself i have no more patience for low level content .. and low level pugs ... so unless they come out with race change options in DDO store ... i am not gonna make a half orc .. .

it falls in the too little too late category for me.

Tinrae
08-05-2010, 03:25 PM
What would be interesting is if they added such a feature to Potions of Wonder. That would be the best option for it, IMHO.

The price of Potions of Wonder would go through the roof then, for people wanting to change their gender back.

Oh gawd yes! I always drink those potions of wonder as soon as I get one, just for kicks - terrifies my hubby when he plays with me 'cause he doesn't know if I'll instantly combust this time or what... :D