PDA

View Full Version : Older gamer, DDO newbie looking for casual guild

Haldurson
07-25-2010, 04:56 PM
I'm 50 years old, and a gaming veteran in the Eastern US time zone, and just got around to trying DDO. The last time I played D&D of any kind, it was first edition rules in those very thin, brown books. So I'm a complete newbie struggling to learn the ins and outs of the game. But the very short time I've spent in the game was enough to decide to subscribe.

I like to both solo, and team -- solo when I can't devote my full attention to a team, and team up when I can (late nights are best for that). I'm also a notorious altaholic, but so far I like my 3rd level dwarven monk, baliborn, the best. I'd prefer a guild with lots of low levels online, that won't get totally annoyed by my newbish questions.

/edit -- thanks for the real (and even the bogus) invites -- I'm in a guild now so just ignore everything I said.

Maxallu
07-27-2010, 02:33 PM
If you would like to be considered for selection into my guild, Has a Posse, first, please go to www.MaxalluHasaPosse.org and print out an application.

Complete the application, in triplicate, and send in two copies, one by fax and the other by mail. One of the applications needs to be completed in black ink for the handwriting sample.

Please attach a resume, cover letter and references.

While not required, completion of the essay titled: "Musings over the avoidance of, and the appropriate levels of mistreatment for noobs" is highly recommended.

I look forward to reviewing your application.

JustWinBaby
07-27-2010, 02:50 PM
PM Sent.