PDA

View Full Version : Western Australia Guild

mr_madman
06-02-2010, 04:01 AM
Hi I am the founder of the Scions of Madness guild. Currently we recruitting members that play doing the weekday evenings and weekend times (GMT +8).

We are looking for more members to join in a Perth Based Guild setup that play any hours possible. Friendly bunch of mates that have set it up will all levels of charactors.

If you are interested PM me.

The ingame charactors are :
Madpally lvl 20.
Madmetalmad lvl9
Madskellie lvl13
Madsniper lvl 5
One mad lvl 1
madconan lvl4

Hope to see you soon.

MeliCat
06-02-2010, 11:19 PM
AEST ftw! Actually no... the WA guys are super useful for scheduling after hours work to... :P

Good luck in this though :) (I need to start keeping a list of people in my timezone...)

GreyEarth
06-03-2010, 02:52 AM
The Shadowed Path (http://my.ddo.com/guild-khyber-the_shadowed_path/) is Melbourne based but our members hours are so irregular we may as well be WA based too :D

Chris79
06-03-2010, 07:58 AM
There's something inside me that wants to chant 'aussie aussie aussie'....but I'm quite sure I hate my insides, so I shall quash this urge.

On a side note : nice to see some Aussie guilds form up. We're awesome :D

Krulas
06-05-2010, 07:56 PM
Hi mr_madman,

I am another west Aussie looking for guild as well. I played extensively about 3 years ago and just newly returned.

Amongst a few older characters I am currently running with Logge Krulas. I will keep an eye out for Scions of Madness and MadPally in game, hope to catch up with someone in m timezone finally!