PDA

View Full Version : how do i make a guild page?

Evilp3nquin
04-30-2010, 08:13 PM
I have seen other guilds set up pages on here and i was wondering how to do it. I already created a guild in game now i want to make a page on here for it. any one know how?

Ashurr
05-01-2010, 09:24 AM
http://www.guildportal.com is excellent, practically walks you through the process of creating a Guild website.

Evilp3nquin
05-01-2010, 03:44 PM
I knew about guild portal. I wanted to make the guild page using Myddo like i have seen done on here.
but thanks anyways

Ashurr
05-03-2010, 02:17 AM
Your Guild's Myddo is already made as soon as you create the Guild. To find it clink the link of your character that you made the Guild with on My.doo, there should be a a link to the Guild page underneath that char's name. Once you go to the Guild page you'll have a "My Guild Admin" tab at the top right hand corner of the page, click that and off ya go.

Micayah
07-16-2010, 10:08 PM
I know i m kinda digging in the grave but i have a question, posted a "bug" about 3 weeks ago to get help but still without reply.

Here's my problem, I have a guild that a created at my starting point in DDO with a crapy toon! U can imagine that my toon got deleted within a few weeks as i discovered that AD&D build wouldn t fit in this DDO world. But since, my guild got bigger and peeps are asking around if i could work the guild page out for calendar n other stuffs

The only good info i found was this thread about Ashurr, ... so does this means if i don t have my original guild creator that i can t get my hand on my Guild Admin!?

PS: Sry if my english isn t the best, i m french trying my best :D