PDA

View Full Version : Wizards Of The Coast Guild Recruitment

~zethheil
04-02-2010, 09:10 AM
New guild recruitment. Friendly. No zerging, no speed freaks, team play. No rushing, enjoy the game... Any and all toons and lvls welcome. Completionists. Noob support if necessary. VIP, F2P, or any combinations welcome. Veterans and noobs also welcome. If you want to join just send Inghard an in-game mail and I'll send you a recruitment sigil. Free to come and go as you please. Help make Wizards Of The Coast one of the best guilds in Ghallanda. Thx and see you in-game.

EKKM
04-02-2010, 09:15 AM
Good luck with your guild. Just want to warn you now that the name will have to be changd as its trademarked (or whatever property law applies) and DDOs EULA wont allow it.

~zethheil
04-02-2010, 09:50 AM
Good luck with your guild. Just want to warn you now that the name will have to be changd as its trademarked (or whatever property law applies) and DDOs EULA wont allow it.

Thanks for the good luck wishes, we are new to the game so we are going to need them :P. I also did a guild search and below are the results. I hope they don't mind with DDO being their game and all you know? Plus it's not like anybody is hurting their good name or making money off of it. It's just a fun guild name that I'm using on one of their servers that I pay a subscription to play on... I suppose they wouldn't allow the creation of the guild's name in the first place, if they had a problem with it, instead of banning it after a bunch of members join. I mean why go through all the trouble and not just put it in the programming? Thanks again.

Guild Search
Total: 6 results found for "wizards of the coast" Page 1 of 1
Guild Name World
Wizards of the Coast Sarlona
Wizards of the Coast Thelanis
Wizards of The Coast Cannith
Death To Wizards of the Coast Orien
Wizards Of The Coast Ghallanda

Dikembe
06-14-2010, 12:37 PM
do yinz have any sort of forum or anything?

I always feel that a guild without a forum doesn't work out... but from your original post you might me exactly a guild I'd be interested.

Although my characters are not high level