PDA

View Full Version : So many guilds, one recruit.

EnzerFender
03-10-2010, 06:08 PM
Yo guild masters,

I havent played in 3 years and just got VIP status. I found a sweet FvS build that I want to max out.

Looking for a guild that I would get along with so lemme break it down and see if you would like a low level recruit.

I usually play from 10:00 pm to 12:00pm Mountain Time (Im from Idaho)

I will be playing consistently with one toon to max.

I know the game dynamics and understand how they apply.

I don’t care about swearing or dirty jokes.

I like to help others and like to group with quildies.

I am hoping for a guild that has some low level recruits to play with or members that like to start new ones.

Let me know if you have room, I’d like to see what is out there to join.

Enzer Fender

Ryan1616
03-10-2010, 07:50 PM
i cuss i swear, i flirt shamelessly, i love to try and help new people and pass on any tricks or knowledge that i might know or that i thinks benefits. we are helpful and honest. playful and goofy. We offer a 2 week trail for anyone who wants to peak at us. If you like us you can stay, if not no hard feelings thats why its a trail. check us out and say hi, I mean really whats the worst that happends?

EnzerFender
03-10-2010, 09:49 PM
i cuss i swear, i flirt shamelessly, i love to try and help new people and pass on any tricks or knowledge that i might know or that i thinks benefits. we are helpful and honest. playful and goofy. We offer a 2 week trail for anyone who wants to peak at us. If you like us you can stay, if not no hard feelings thats why its a trail. check us out and say hi, I mean really whats the worst that happends?

Sweet. Ill be jumping on for a couple hours starting about 9:30 MST. My Toons name is Staeyr Auwg.

Ryan1616
03-10-2010, 10:46 PM
sent you mail and a tell, :D hope to hear from you soon