PDA

View Full Version : Static Group for one more

Jelton
03-09-2010, 07:59 AM
hey all,

We are a small static gorup on Argo, currently at lv 8, who unfortunately had our bard quit for RL reasons.We are now a group of 5 players in need of one more. Our group is made up of a rogue, fighter, pally, sorc, and cleric at the moment, and our player srange from expert to beginner.We will take on anyone who is friendly and has a desire to play with a good group of guys, but will give first priority to anyone who has a class our level and not represented in our party already. What we are looking for in a player is listed below.

-Be able to play web and Sun nights from 8-11 (approx) central time.

-Be between levels 7-9. We like to keep it close so we don't lose XP on runs.

-Have a class not represented in our ranks already. Another bard would be nice :).

-Make your static gorup toon a toon you play only on static nights. It won't be very helpful if you run with us this week at lv 8, and come back as a lv 12 next week.

-Be a VIp player, or a F2P player who has the means to buy adventure packs when needed. If the group decides to run Sorrowdusk Wed night and you can't or won't purchase it things won't work out too well.

Static groups are great fun and an excellent way to meet some new people, avoid the pains of LFG, and level quickly with playstyles you are familiar with. If this sounds like fun to you feel free to send a tell to Firthen or Nirdrage in game, send me a private message on these forums, or log on Wed night at about 6:45 and introduce yourself before we start running. Look for Nirdrage the rogue if you choose option three.

Hope to find a fun, dedicated, and reliable player in the next couple days, thanks for reading everyone and have a good Tuesday.

Oddvar
03-09-2010, 03:26 PM
PM being sent...

Jelton
03-10-2010, 07:55 AM
Good deal man, gotten a couple now but you being a bard def looks good! I sent you back a PM with my email address so lets get in contact via that and talk a bit more. Thanks for your interest.

Jelton
03-11-2010, 11:14 PM
The spot has been filled.

Thanks everyone!