PDA

View Full Version : looking for Guild

dimster28
02-26-2010, 06:47 PM
I am looking for perfect guild for me, i have been play this game for 4 years. i join alot of different guild but always quit for 1 same reason, I always feel left out for some reason i didnt know until now.

Most of long time player know i am deaf, I just find out that guilds use voice chat programs. so now i understand why guild always seems so quiet to me in guild chat window lol.

So what i am looking for is a very good guild that doesnt use voice chat for guild chats at all and use guild chat window all time. I start play Atlantica Online few months ago and i join a guild there and love it as they talk on guild chat window all time instead of voice, why cant DDO do same?

Asialee
02-26-2010, 07:35 PM
hello.. if you like, you can check out chaosknights.. we do chat alot in guild chat, but for the most part we use voice chat in our party groups.. we can tho, type out what were about to do at the end boss fight if needed.. anywho your welcome to check us out, if it works out great, if not i hope you find a good guild you can call home away from home lol.. good luck :)

Mr_Ed7
02-27-2010, 03:07 PM
Darkside will also work with you on this.

I am sure you are a capable player, if you initiate coversation in chat; it will be reciprocated.

Additionally, I could see Alliance chat being a benefit to you as well.

Donnie
02-28-2010, 09:34 AM
Best of luck finding a guild that uses text as a primary Dim, I know you were with us for awhile some months back and always thought you were a great player. :cool:

Arwinja
02-28-2010, 09:45 AM
We are small but mighty.. lol.

we do use voice chat when in group, but their is usually a lot of guild chat going on. we also have players that turn off voice and sound to avoid incurring the wrath of WAGGRO! :) so we are used to doing a LOT of typing.

user110000
03-24-2010, 03:57 PM
my apologies

parvo
03-25-2010, 07:34 AM
www.mortalvoyage.com/rules.php (http://www.mortalvoyage.com/rules.php)

Be aware that Mortal Voyage is not "deaf friendly". In PD, when it hits the fan, there are few players who can effectively coordinate by typing only. Not to say you coudn't try it but you can't expect everyone else to type.