PDA

View Full Version : Possible PvP guild on Orien

shadowsaun
02-25-2010, 02:04 PM
I have a pvp thread going here: http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=233439

I would have liked to post it in the PvP area, but it was meant for orien players. Would love for some of the local pvp'ers to check out my post. Im feeling hope for pvp in this game..

Its time...

shadowsaun
04-15-2010, 10:54 AM
First, thanks to Soul who gifted me a PvP guild. Soul is the oddest player I have ever met in our server and I want him to know that the guild will grow. So I invite you and all others reading this post to join me. Lets change the outlook of PvP together!

Its true, there is a new PvP guild on our server.

Guild Name: The Wayward Lobster
Leader: Shadowsaun
Members: me
Goal: A fun open minded PvP interested guild. People who see the potential and fun for PvP in DDO are encouraged to join. We will also be leveling together with the end goal of being more powerful in PvP.

All people who are interested in PvP are welcome to join my guild. We will be playing in the Lobster daily once membership grows. I will be in the lobster for at least an hour every time I log in. You may PM me in game or in forum for an invite. I am currently active on the server and the forums.

There is a lot of room for influential members. I have a mic and love to team up, so get to know me and let me get to know you, looking forward to it the long hard road!

shadowsaun
04-19-2010, 08:46 AM
Just wanted to say that membership is filling! We have a great group of guys and gals now. This weekend we quested as a guild successfully. We also did some group PvP that was awesome! If anyone wants to join now is the time.

shadowsaun
04-21-2010, 09:09 AM
The tavern activity last night was great! Lots of people of all level down there...it seemed like the right time...

The guild call went out...Come my lobsters, let us kill!

Six lobsters teamed up...and cleared the tavern as a guild. A hole team at level 6-8! Level 20's went down (thank you TR force misses) and we where charged in droves...we took a few deaths, regrouped, rebuffed, and owned as a guild for about 45 min. Great fun.

The first Lobster rush was an epic win! We will only grow stronger...

Invalidism
04-23-2010, 12:00 PM
I'm looking forward to fighting you as soon as my isp fixes its servers and I can log into the game

-Cryo

shadowsaun
04-26-2010, 09:11 AM
lets rock!