PDA

View Full Version : Level 3 Tempest LFG.

Exitium
01-15-2010, 06:57 AM
Sup all. Fresh newbie here looking for a guild that doesn't mind giving tips and such. =o I'll help out as much as I can in return.

Edit: Don't let the join date fool you. I tried DDO out for like a day before realizing my computer couldn't handle it 2 years ago. =P

Lynx
02-08-2010, 03:22 AM
Hello

I am wondering if you would like to join out guild. I will not promise fame and fortune as you can and probably have done all of that by yourself. I am hoping you might see potential in some of our younger members and may be willing to share your experience. You would definitely be an officer, though in a small guild I am sure you know that is just another term for do everything. We do have about 4 or 5 members in their 40s, so is not entirely a 20 something guild. Please consider us as you choose a guild, I have left the name of the guild and a description. I can only promise that the rewards of seeing young players learn the right way will be endless. Thank you for your time.

Credendo Vides

Hello

Credendo Vides is a small, but growing guild, mixing new players with experienced players. We welcome all serious, relaxed, team-players (pay-to-play & free-to-play) and strive to remain drama free. Credendo Vides is Latin, meaning: By Believing, One Sees. To many of the players of DDO, this sums up the game experience. To us in Credendo Vides, this is how we play our characters and therefore the game. We help our members develop and level their characters. A lot of our members are girls experiencing this game for the first time or even having played with their brothers and boyfriends. We also have guys who played paper & pen (tabletop) when D&D first came out, and know their rules. We do not try to cheat the game or the experience. We do share gold, items and knowledge with our newer members, as they develop and refine their characters, as they choose. Our guild preaches and teaches team play over solo play and we will start running multiple guild runs for quests. We are currently recruiting (see Holly or send tell) for like minded players..... By Believing, Ones Sees....

Tanya

1) Guild leader: Holly - female Bard
2) Guild successor: Isabelll - female Bard
3) Guild officer: Morrigwyn - female Fighter
4) Guild officer: UrsoNovo - male Sorcerer / Barbarian
5) Guild officer: Eldarian - male Paladin