PDA

View Full Version : come on rogues

rayflo
01-07-2010, 12:56 PM
enough is enough stop sneaking aroung and getting half your attacks on things. YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE SNEAKING TO GET YOUR SNEAK ATTACK BONUSES. theres no need unless your soloing or an assassin high level.not to mention at say level 5 or 6 its time to make yourselves usefull. drop the plus 3 **** you get on korthos and get higher gear. it does exist. theres no excuse that you cant find a trap or disable a box or open a lock in a range quest lower then your levels and your spec for that. its getting rediculous. every group i join i wanna leave cuz of this type of GARBAGE.

so embed the bottom statement intoi your minds if you are rogues
YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE SNEAKING TO GET YOUR SNEAK ATTACK.YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE SNEAKING TO GET YOUR SNEAK ATTACK.YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE SNEAKING TO GET YOUR SNEAK ATTACK.YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE SNEAKING TO GET YOUR SNEAK ATTACK.YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE SNEAKING TO GET YOUR SNEAK ATTACK.YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE SNEAKING TO GET YOUR SNEAK ATTACK.YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE SNEAKING TO GET YOUR SNEAK ATTACK.YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE SNEAKING TO GET YOUR SNEAK ATTACK.

suitepotato
01-07-2010, 01:21 PM
Sneaky post repeating the same thing over and over like that, sneaking the information through.

It does help sometimes when the party is getting wiped and zero intimidation and charisma are not going to keep the mob from going after you as the last thing standing.

rayflo
01-07-2010, 01:25 PM
hahaha good on.e doesnt help when they get up in level and are sitting there sneaking and attacking the reaver or harry or the likes. but i guess they cant be sneaking and sitting like i just said. but they mine as well be