PDA

View Full Version : Chain Lightning is bugged

Mjesko
01-05-2010, 11:40 AM
If i cast Chain Lightning at the selected target the spell hits the target and the lightning bolt jumps to one other target, but it does not inflict any damage on the target and it does not jump to more targets.

Beherit_Baphomar
01-05-2010, 11:51 AM
Correct.

Someone suggested a pathing issue, which might be true. Some of you chains will hit and some will even hit multiple targets.

Has been a (player) known issue for quite some time, if you search the forums you'll see threads about this from way back.

I don't thinks it's even on the official Known Issues list though. I honestly believe if a fix benefits the players it's low priority, if it benefits Turbine/mobs it's high.

Mjesko
01-06-2010, 02:13 AM
Someone suggested a pathing issue, which might be true. Some of you chains will hit and some will even hit multiple targets.

I don't thinks it's even on the official Known Issues list though. I honestly believe if a fix benefits the players it's low priority, if it benefits Turbine/mobs it's high.

Perhaps the bug is related to the following Known Issue and will be repaired when the issue is repaired, too.

Spells

* When a spell caster casts a Ray spell (e.g. Niac's Cold Ray, Ray of Enfeeblement, Scortching Ray, etc) at a target that is 2.5 meters away or closer, the spell misses.