PDA

View Full Version : DDO Faces gets a facelift

Volga
12-02-2009, 01:10 PM
I've updated DDO Faces to something that I hope the community likes better. I've also added captcha to the site to slow the spam bots down.

I'm open to comments or suggestions so if you have an idea that I can implement to make the site better let me know !

Drop by and post your RL Pic !

Tvaar.

Mockduck
12-02-2009, 02:32 PM
I really like the redesign. It's much easier to navigate and looks great!

Mockduck
12-02-2009, 02:34 PM
I was just thinking of something else: I think DDO Faces might be a great place to post "official" pics of people's characters. Maybe a sub-folder for it or something?

Impaqt
12-02-2009, 02:36 PM
Should of updated your server list when ya did the facelift....

Volga
12-02-2009, 06:34 PM
Impaqt - I had a total brain fart there =) Thanks for the heads up.. Server list has been updated to include all US and EU Servers.

Mockduck - Thanks for the feedback - I've added a Charactor Screens/Portraits section

Sylvurdragon
12-03-2009, 10:13 AM
I was hoping to upload a picture today, but Cannith (or Orien for that matter) are not listed in the folder location list :-D. Just an FYI!

Volga
12-03-2009, 01:42 PM
I was hoping to upload a picture today, but Cannith (or Orien for that matter) are not listed in the folder location list :-D. Just an FYI!

Thanks for pointing that out Sylvyrdragon, default permissions ftw =(..

Fixed now, should be able to upload.

Shaamis
12-03-2009, 02:36 PM
Shaamis is on FACES!

ZOMGLOLBBQ!!!!!!

Sylvurdragon
12-03-2009, 02:41 PM
Thanks for pointing that out Sylvyrdragon, default permissions ftw =(..

Fixed now, should be able to upload.

Awesome! Thanks Volga. I was able to add a pic to your site. Great work!

Volga
12-17-2009, 03:40 PM
By request I've added a feature that now lets you list your guild name. That listing is search-able so you can now search players by guild name.

Members with existing pictures can edit their file information (should be a button below your picture) and you can add your guild name below your DDO.com Forum Name.

Cheers,

Tvaar.