PDA

View Full Version : Please change the Z-index...

Phyrewire
11-23-2009, 09:41 PM
Could you please change the Z-index on the system messages that show up in the upper-center of your game screen. When they pop-up with a game window open (char. sheet, inventory, etc.) it prevents you from clicking through it. The annoyance plays out when you're multil-tasking and need the window open also.

While this seems petty, it would be nice to make them more transparent to the mouse On_Click interaction.

Thanks,

Tsuris
12-11-2009, 02:34 PM
/signed

Ideally though, I'd like to see them moveable: everything else seems to be (even the d20 roll if you're quick enough to catch it).

Getting a ~10 line (nearly-opaque black background) notice that you need a sigil to level after killing an optional (tacked on to the bottom of the ~4 line notice about said killing) while the fight is still going on is effectively a blindness spell even at high resolutions.

chessmaster4242
01-19-2010, 11:25 AM
/signed

Is there a UI option to turn those messages off? I don't think there is but I'm at work and don't have the game up?

But yeah, I've been dealing with the same issue and I have to agree with the OP. Those messages should simply be moved to the lowest z-index for the UI elements.

<speculation>
This is a pretty simple fix (from a developer standpoint) so if we're lucky we might get this fixed in Update 3.
</speculation>