PDA

View Full Version : Guilds that are active around 1PM-7PM EST?

elyssaria
11-02-2009, 06:49 AM
Greetings,

I am a 35 year old player from sweden that currently are looking for an active guild that are doing events on regular basis.

I consider myself beeing quite active and play pretty many times each week.

What I am lacking right now is a new place to call home (a guild) where I can spend some quality time with other players.

So if there are any guilds out there doing events around 1PM to 7PM EST (19.00-01.00 CET) and willing to accept this swede into their rank ;)

Currently I have following characters:

Lvl 15 Cleric/Wizard (experiment build)
Lvl 10 Sorc/monk (solo concept)

I have 3 more chars above lvl 6 that I have done some testing with.

My new concept that most likely will be my group main character (to many groups delight): Pure Healer - Favored Soul. And being a pure healer build with exceptional bad melee skills is really demanding in the beginning until your nukes comes along. And to be honest this requires a group where I will do my best and then I prefer sticking around with my guildies instead of PUG's. To help the guild is more fun then taking an offer of the several PUG's looking desperately for a healer.

Looking forward to hear from you guilds out there...

Sincerely!

/Ely

moomooprincess
11-02-2009, 08:27 AM
Welcome to someone from Sweden. I hope you find a guild.

The Wild Geese has someone from Sweden in it.

I have chosen to go without a guild because I never was fitting in with the rest of them. I found that the guilds had already formed their own cliques.

One guild that I have ran with that seems to have some nice players in it is Dragoons. There are some other guilds that have good players Exterminators and Bring Out Yer Dead come to mind.

Wolfpack is the largest guild but aside from their elite players the skill sets seem to be lacking in the lower castes.

This is just my opinion, and I could be totally off base. I definitely have opinions on other guilds but I must do the Will Rogers thing.

elyssaria
11-02-2009, 01:09 PM
Welcome to someone from Sweden. I hope you find a guild.

The Wild Geese has someone from Sweden in it.

I have chosen to go without a guild because I never was fitting in with the rest of them. I found that the guilds had already formed their own cliques.

One guild that I have ran with that seems to have some nice players in it is Dragoons. There are some other guilds that have good players Exterminators and Bring Out Yer Dead come to mind.

Wolfpack is the largest guild but aside from their elite players the skill sets seem to be lacking in the lower castes.

This is just my opinion, and I could be totally off base. I definitely have opinions on other guilds but I must do the Will Rogers thing.

Thanks for your input... all input is valuable :)

More of importance are the playing times... I should mention that on weekends I am able to play quite a bit longer of course.

I guess that I am pretty focused player myself... I love to squeeze out the weaknesses of my builds and fix them. So of course it's not a bad thing if the players are focused themselves. The most important thing is the "brotherhood" feeling that I really enjoy with the guilds. People I can trust and people that always can count on me. People that I can share the good and bad times with. Bah, now my sentimental side starts to show up *grins*

/Ely

elyssaria
11-02-2009, 01:11 PM
Just noticed that this post might be moved to Cannith/guilds instead since I think it's more propriate there.

So any mods online...feel free to move the thread.

/Ely

Syladel
11-02-2009, 04:37 PM
Stout n sturdy is a small european guild with a couple of swedes. Im one of them :)

Juleulven
11-04-2009, 02:02 AM
http://spellbinders.mmoguildsites.com
you are most welcome...

we are a European Guild who recently started on cannith... we mainly come from Denmark, UK, France and that area ..
Our guild are mainly for the social aspect .....
but read abit here m8...

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=211522

Scorzayzee
11-05-2009, 05:38 AM

I'm not sure if they've disbanded or just had a name change but as far as I can tell, Wolfpack no longer exists.

EvilsBane
11-05-2009, 06:19 AM
I'm not sure if they've disbanded or just had a name change but as far as I can tell, Wolfpack no longer exists.

I do believe they merged with another guild, the name of that guild eludes me at the moment though :(

Scorzayzee
11-05-2009, 06:30 AM
I do believe they merged with another guild, the name of that guild eludes me at the moment though :(

I'm guessing Broken Alliance?

P.S.- sorry, kinda derailing your thread. :S

Bardicwolf
11-11-2009, 12:58 PM
I am the leader for Wolves of Stormreach... I am playing DDO almost everyday from 8-12am EST.. With many breaks, and time for doctor appointments.. I am going to be 38 years old soon, so yeah.. I am mature (don't wanna be). This is afairly new guild, and we have a lot of new people who came across from f2p. We could use you.