PDA

View Full Version : Please do a Character refresh.......

Set
10-23-2009, 07:21 PM
I would like to try Reincarnation on some of my characters but for some reason my level 7 ranger/2 fighter will not load properly. I can make a new character on Lammania and play it fine, so I know I have the test server loaded properly. Since I am just coming back to DDO, I would like to try some of my characters out on Lammania, level 10 cleric, etc. Turbine, please refresh our current characters so we can play them on Lammania.:confused:

Lorien_the_First_One
10-24-2009, 08:59 AM
They plan to rerelease and autolevelling NPC in the future to deal with such issues. While I agree a recopy periodically would be nice, in the past they have said that such a recopy is no small amount of effort.

moorewr
10-24-2009, 01:02 PM
Level-up and gear-set NPCs seem like the way to go. That's often seen on test/Preview servers for other games.

It is a doubly good idea during testing for reincarnation.. since I had a good bit of one on one time with a Turbine rep for my character.. which I thank them for! but it would be better for all if they didn't need to spend their time that way.