PDA

View Full Version : Never anything to do at level 11

Harbinder
09-23-2009, 01:59 PM
Been a loong time since i was in a group at level 11. currently have 6 up-and-coming and one is just stuck at level 11. Like hit a brick wall, can't find a group, nobody joining lfm's either.

where are all the level 11's?

IgorUnchained
09-23-2009, 02:03 PM
In Gianthold or maybe the Desert?

Levels 6-9 are always the rut for me....when level 10 hits Im in Gianthold and leveling up to 12 in two days.

hkusp45
09-23-2009, 02:12 PM
lvl 8-9 is a dead zone for me , once you reach lvl 10 you run in gianthold ,lots of XP you will lvl to 13 in no time. & desert quest are lots of fun to at that lvl.

KoboldKiller
09-23-2009, 02:14 PM
Not as much xp in gianthold now that they hit Crucible and Madstone with the nerf bat.

Lorien_the_First_One
09-23-2009, 02:16 PM
Not as much xp in gianthold now that they hit Crucible and Madstone with the nerf bat.

But if you didn't overrun it by going in early it still is a good amount. I got L18 on one char mostly by running stuff in there on a char that had largely skipped GH while levelling. And if you manage to hit a few of the optionals, like conquest in MS they are worth something now...

KoboldKiller
09-23-2009, 02:18 PM
But if you didn't overrun it by going in early it still is a good amount. I got L18 on one char mostly by running stuff in there on a char that had largely skipped GH while levelling. And if you manage to hit a few of the optionals, like conquest in MS they are worth something now...

Good to know. May have to head out there.

Duratan99
09-23-2009, 02:22 PM

You almost always got conquest on madstone, even when zerging.

Quikster
09-23-2009, 02:24 PM
Drink an xp pot, dont die, dont leave, get all the bonuses, should be plenty of xp.

Duratan99
09-23-2009, 02:25 PM
Drink an xp pot, dont die, dont leave, get all the bonuses, should be plenty of xp.

You can't get conquest, or any killing bonus on the crucible no matter what. The XP Nerf sucks, you lose nearly 5-8k on your first run on normal. It's going to be even more on higher difficulty quests.

Therigar
09-23-2009, 02:28 PM
L8-11 has historically been a dry spot. Worse if you pug. Best if you have a guild with semi-static grouping and lots of people working new characters at the same time.

Anneliese
09-23-2009, 02:41 PM
Fall back to low level quests.

Even a level 5 quest on Elite, or a 6 on hard, or a 7 on normal is now still good XP for a level 11 char. (Used to be 6/7/8 before mod9).

Also try to get the explorers and rares in the desert, GH and the orchard, tho that might tend to be difficult depending what class you are and what equipment you have available.

Ranmaru2
09-23-2009, 02:45 PM
L8-11 has historically been a dry spot.

Made to Order, Relic of a Sovereign Past, ADQ, OoB, Wiz King, Chains of Flame, Purge the Fallen Shrine, Marud the Mines, GH side quests, Twilight Forge (just preraid), Cursed Crypt, Shadow Crypt

All of those N/H/E should take you from 11 to 13 and beyond. Problem is, with all of those you need people who know what they're doing.