PDA

View Full Version : 6 Korthos instances!

Gum
09-14-2009, 07:59 PM
Sweet,

I logged into Cannith tonight and there were 6 different instances of korthos to pick from. I'm really liking all the new people coming to the game. Very exciting times indeed ;)

dopey69
09-14-2009, 08:19 PM
on thelanis last night around 7 pm pacific we had 6 harbour instances!.....they are coming!

xanvar
09-14-2009, 09:55 PM
I was in Korthos 8 earlier today. Was very nice reminded me of the good ole days before Mod 3 awoke the Lag monster and the world has not been the same since. Kinda like the Tarasque, just you think you killed it bam it reappears again.

CSFurious
09-15-2009, 05:58 AM
i agree that there are many low-level players on Cannith

however, once you get to level 10 right now, your PUG playing options thin out a lot

i am hopeful that this will change, but i have trouble believing that the players in the 6 korthos instances will be either at or over level 10 anytime soon

Aerendil
09-15-2009, 07:23 AM
Yep, level 10+ looks to be quite dead still.
However, in the past 2 days I've seen more and more level 5-9 groups starting up, including Delera's, Co6, Stormcleave, and so on. So I wouldn't imagine it will be long before more people reach the double digits. Another week or so, tops.

Even saw some groups forming for the Depths of ___ series in House D lastnight. Good stuff :)

Very curious how end-game will be currently with the serious lack of vorpals, stat damagers, and so on, as well as dungeon scaling issues. I'd imagine that's resulted in a lot of people stopping around 12-15ish. Heck, even pure good weapons are rare currently. I was one of 2 people in a group in Delera's lastnight using proper weapons instead of those holy flame clubs. And none of us had ghost touch weapons either.
Very entertaining trying to kill the wraiths, I assure you ;)

lazlow
09-15-2009, 07:30 AM
Its great to see all the new peeps and activity. I am at level 9 and lonely....hurry up will ya dont want to hunt in sorrowdusk anymore...

laz

Hogglet
09-15-2009, 09:29 AM
i am hopeful that this will change, but i have trouble believing that the players in the 6 korthos instances will be either at or over level 10 anytime soon

Give us time. ;)
It's been what, a week?

I agree that some people will try the game and then not bother past level 4. But those are the kind of people you don't want to group with because they would drive you nuts. I think you will be pleasantly surprised when it turns out that a seriously huge number continue on past 4, 8 ...

I know I will and I know the guild I am in will. We wouldn't have joined DDO if it hadn't gone Free to Play, and it went Free to Play at just the right moment to capture our attention too, so give us time, we're still learning the ropes. :)

EddieB_TBC
09-16-2009, 01:11 PM
we have been running deleras, splinterskull, stk, catacombs a bit in guild and have a few toons in the 6-8 range (casual players generally). starting to look for sorrowdusk (gm/co6), ataraxias, and hard/elite 3bc groups... with any luck be in gh and the orchard by mid weekend. more people are starting to get there. :D

KoboldKiller
09-16-2009, 01:14 PM
I'm pushing my FVS as fast as I can. :D