PDA

View Full Version : Charlotte vs. Succubi

Sohryu
09-02-2009, 09:26 AM
So, let me see if I have this right...

They removed Charlotte the Scarlet from 3BC, presumably, because some helicopter mom caught her 10-year-old staring at everyone's favorite halfling pirate's pixelated jublies...

Then, they go and plaster the splash screens, the new download launcher, the forums, the marketplace, and the new quests (did I miss anything?) with winged, scaley, scantily-clad, well-endowed sex demons?

Pot calling kettle? Discuss?

SableShadow
09-02-2009, 09:27 AM

They removed Charlotte the Scarlet from 3BC, presumably, because some helicopter mom caught her 10-year-old staring at everyone's favorite halfling pirate's pixelated jublies...

Then, they go and plaster the splash screens, the new download launcher, the forums, the marketplace, and the new quests (did I miss anything?) with winged, scaley, scantily-clad, well-endowed sex demons?

New management.

KKDragonLord
09-02-2009, 09:29 AM
I motion a petition to bring Charlotte back.

soupertc
09-02-2009, 09:29 AM

I don't think the DEVs took her away....I think she went to rehab like any starlet worth thier salt does these days. From what I hear they are gonna be putting her tell all biogrpahy in the DDOstore here soon.

lifestaker
09-02-2009, 09:31 AM

Well you covered the HMC (helicopter mom complex), but you made no reference to all the men who lost their rights to post on the forums due to IWS (insecure wife syndrome).

soupertc
09-02-2009, 09:32 AM
I also hear they might release an Adventure Pack Featuring her..........

lifestaker
09-02-2009, 09:42 AM
I also hear they might release an Adventure Pack Featuring her..........

Coming soon:

3BC raid: raid last for 2 mins, timer of 12 hours, only available from turbine store.

Thrudh
09-02-2009, 09:44 AM
Coming soon:

3BC raid: raid last for 2 mins, timer of 12 hours, only available from turbine store.

3 minutes if you get drunk at the bar first... :)

Tharlak
09-02-2009, 10:34 AM
I motion a petition to bring Charlotte back.

/signed - From a frequent patr... am.. visitor.

Tharlak
09-02-2009, 10:37 AM
From what I hear they are gonna be putting her tell all biogrpahy in the DDOstore here soon.

Oh oh. I may need a lawyer to get an injunction.

Arianrhod
09-02-2009, 12:39 PM

I could be wrong, but I had kind of assumed Charlotte's removal had more to do with her being a halfling that with how she was dressed. At least the succubi are clearly "age of consent"

Mindspat
09-02-2009, 01:01 PM
I recall someone commenting about Charlotte the Scarlette a whlie back. They were discussing the visual appearance of a Halfling dressed like a hooker and the similarity between Halfings and children. Maybe someone confused would view the female Halfing hooker as a child - could that really be all it was?

The Succubus?

I think there's a lottery being drawn up on Ghallanda to see who get's to cleanse her taint and Johny Thunders has been buying up all the tickets. :cool:

sainy_matthew
09-04-2009, 02:55 AM
Um. who is this "Charlotte the Scarlet" & does anyone have a screen shot, so i too may feel mentally violated? I don't recall seeing her, but i have a much higher tolerance level for things that other people consider to be "gratuitous" or "smutty," to the point where i just don't recognise it. Heck, i actually had to go back to the main page, just to see what the deal was with the succubus, that was so offensive (i still can't see how its offensive). Speaking of the Succubi hanging around the marketplace, they are part of the illusion act done by the two brothers who are part of the update, but i personally think they are a plot hook for later development. After all, they freaked me out the first time, until i realized they were helpful... when they show up the 100th time & everyone starts to run at them only to have them attack once you are in range would be an aweosme invasion ploy.

-M

Vhlad
09-04-2009, 03:05 AM

pics plz

lifestaker
09-07-2009, 05:11 PM
pics plz

not my pic but here ya go

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd264/arkohighstar/ScreenShot00226.jpg

Spisey
09-07-2009, 05:19 PM
I don't think she was removed but retired wealthy!

As much plat as many of her john's had it would not surprise me....

Although if she were to be confused with a human midget, the show Manswers had the answer....

....The little half pint makes twice as much as an average human ***** because her stature is wanted by freaks and sickos who like how big they are when she is holding their meat! :p:D

spifflove
09-07-2009, 05:36 PM
Maybe they could make both of those outfits available at the ddo store? maybe 500 points for the red dress and 10k points for the other outfit.

kingfisher
09-07-2009, 05:37 PM
just wait! blondie (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFKR-DU6kpM) here is leading the mod10 parade through stormreach. record attendance expected.

Kistilan
09-07-2009, 10:43 PM
/signed

Bring Charlotte AND Nat Gann back.

Ithrani
09-07-2009, 10:58 PM

Bring back the IRON MAIDEN reference, and UP THE IRONS!!!!!

Charlotte the Harlot show me your legs,
Charlotte the Harlot take me to bed.
Charlotte the Harlot let me see blood,
Charlotte the Harlot let me see love.

KKDragonLord
09-08-2009, 09:49 AM
Hey thats the bikini mail the women at the Ataraxia resort use, charlotte was no harlot, well maybe she was but, she was just taking a swim! I bet if they caught her sunbathing on the sand it wouldn't be a problem... may she could even go to the secret smugglers dock and remove those tanlines while asking for help to oil her back ;)

Elsbet
09-08-2009, 10:00 AM
Ha! I was just about to post that the elven tarts out in Ataraxia's were wearing that exact outfit. I do think that they fill it out better than Charlotte does.

I want that outfit btw. Please put that in game for playing characters. Ana and Is might need second jobs dancing in bars to cover the cost of mana pots for the new stuff until everyone has it down pat.

Asketes
09-08-2009, 10:27 AM
did they remove ****Deck?

Taluron
09-08-2009, 10:34 AM
Coming soon:

So, the plot of the upcoming Pirate King Raid is to rescue Charlotte??

BRILLIANT!

Strakeln
09-08-2009, 01:10 PM
New management.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.