PDA

View Full Version : Difference between Premium and VIP?

FonkinHoddypeaks
08-31-2009, 10:09 PM
Okay, so I'm sure this question's been asked but.....

I bought a lot of DDO store points while I was playing the free beta. Used them to unlock content, races, etc. Do I still have to subscribe (i.e. pay the $15 a month) to have access to head start? My account information shows me as being a "Premium" subscriber....is that different from VIP status?

I really really hope I didnt waste a lot of cash buying something I could have gotten for fifteen bucks a month, not to mention miss out on head start....

Zippo
08-31-2009, 10:18 PM
Okay, so I'm sure this question's been asked but.....

I bought a lot of DDO store points while I was playing the free beta. Used them to unlock content, races, etc. Do I still have to subscribe (i.e. pay the $15 a month) to have access to head start? My account information shows me as being a "Premium" subscriber....is that different from VIP status?

I really really hope I didnt waste a lot of cash buying something I could have gotten for fifteen bucks a month, not to mention miss out on head start....

It's a shot in the dark on my part but given the different amounts of info that I've seen (now to include yours) when I piece it together is seems as though they have denoted "Premium" to the beta players who were not already subscribers. I forget where exactly but I do remember Tolero posting that they would be allowing those players to participate in head start as well. So it seems as though they are using "premium" as tag for their internal systems to recognize a beta tester from a new F2P account that will be allowed in come Sept 9th

Rosenthorn
08-31-2009, 10:19 PM
It has been said all along that any actual cash that you spent in the Beta would be transferred to the "real" game upon launch.

Check your emails...you will find that you have also been given a little "thankyou" of 500 points :)

Oh...and my email says that ALL beta players will be able to start early. (i.e. 1st Sept)

FonkinHoddypeaks
08-31-2009, 10:24 PM
Right you are, Rosen. And thanks to you both for the speedy reply. See you in Stormreach tomorrow!