PDA

View Full Version : Error in compendum Favored soul

Maxou69
08-26-2009, 07:46 PM
Wisdom is also important for favored souls, especially those who want to use offensive spells, because wisdom determines how difficult a favored soul's spells are for enemies to resist.

that's ok but after this...

Spell casting:
Charisma determines how powerful a spell a Favored Soul can cast, how many spells they can cast, and how hard those spells are to resist.

???

Silverpoint
08-26-2009, 07:48 PM
Well you didn't expect them to get it right the first time? Most people that play know that, but this will cause confusion with people that don't know the game.

Maxou69
08-26-2009, 08:15 PM
Yeah but you can see that people who wrote thoses things don't play D&D and it's bad for us. But anyway I'll stop whining cause our great community can do this job to help them out. They had the great idea to put a link to submit possible errors so I did my job.

See ya all next week in a favor soul tank :-)

GunboatDiplomat
08-27-2009, 07:16 AM
In general I find the compendium extremely unwieldy and either inaccurate or hopelessly vague. If I want hard, clear information I find its much easier to go the ddo wiki.

Mercules
08-27-2009, 08:12 AM
I will bet you that line was "copy&paste"ed from the Sorcerer.

Tolero
08-27-2009, 09:39 AM
Took me a minute to figure out which part of the page you were reporting :) but I see it under the "basic information" sub section now in "spellcasting:" (the way the report was worded I thought it was the very top section and that part checked out thought I was going crazy for a little while). Duwis and I investigating to see if this is just a mismatched piece of data that he can redirect, or something bad in the game data itself. Thanks for the report!