PDA

View Full Version : Thinking about taking the plunge.....

phyrephoenix
05-04-2009, 11:21 AM
I am originally from Khyber and needing to pick an extra server due to lack of character slots...I was curious how difficult it is to find groups for all levels and how often all the raids are run...Thank you in advance.

Sirea
05-04-2009, 11:23 AM
I am originally from Khyber and needing to pick an extra server due to lack of character slots...I was curious how difficult it is to find groups for all levels and how often all the raids are run...Thank you in advance.

Instead of spamming every server thread with the same stuff, you could:

A.) post in General forums and get responses from people from every server

or

B.) create a toon on each server and watch the LFMs, see what kinds of groups get put up in the times you usually play.

Just a suggestion :)

Ciphertazi
05-04-2009, 11:47 AM
wow what a warm welcome...

Seriously though - the groups are hit and miss, peek time norms etc. A lot of guild groups and circle of friends goins on on this server.

AmoebaCowboy
05-04-2009, 12:09 PM
wow what a warm welcome...

Seriously though - the groups are hit and miss, peek time norms etc. A lot of guild groups and circle of friends goins on on this server.

I'm a relatively new player (~3 months) and I play almost exclusively late evenings PST. I have no trouble finding groups or pUGs to run with and there are a lot of "regulars" that run the same hours. While there aren't 3+ shroud/VoD/<insert raid here> going on all the time during those hours it's still pretty consistent. I have a very limited tolerance for BS and morons but have so far been very happy with Ghallandra.

cpito
05-04-2009, 12:27 PM

Welcome to Ghal! We've got a sound player base and most nights you can find lfm's for everything from lowbie quests to raid groups. We run it all lots :D And if it's of any comfort at all to you, Ghal does occasionally challenge Khyber for Drama Server ;)

Gzusman
05-04-2009, 03:46 PM
Instead of spamming every server thread with the same stuff, you could:

A.) post in General forums and get responses from people from every server

or

B.) create a toon on each server and watch the LFMs, see what kinds of groups get put up in the times you usually play.

Just a suggestion :)

I like Spam. Did you know they make it with cheese now.

Have you ever had a Spam Taco? They are the best.

Accelerando
05-04-2009, 08:06 PM

Ghala is a pretty **** rude server. I blame Ryu for this. If you like rude, come on in the water is warm, but only because we ****** in it.