PDA

View Full Version : How to make LMB+RMB = Move Forward?

superstringcheese
05-01-2009, 02:58 PM
Just about every MMO I've played has the default mapping set up so that when you press both the left and right mouse buttons simultaneously you move forward. I've become so used to this that it's difficult to play without it, especially in a combat system which requires so much repositioning, as DDO's does.

Is there any way to make this happen? After having no luck, I even tried setting the Middle mouse button (the scroll wheel, Button 2) to the alternate for Move Forward. It accepted the mapping, but when I press the button, nothing happens.

I need to be able to move and steer while using skills. I should mention that I'm left handed - my left hand is on the mouse, and my right is centered over the arrow keys, using the NumPad for most of my skills.

Thanks in advance.

totmacher
05-01-2009, 03:02 PM
you can toggle it with auto run using the mouse buttons, i know that much, dunno about the move forward

Noctus
05-07-2009, 05:04 PM
I have autorun on my 3rd mouse button, and mouselook on my 4th.

I can play a melee with just using my right hand. Not as good as with the combination of WASD, but for short times or for moving around in Stormreach its fine.