PDA

View Full Version : Need opinions

Justicar
03-31-2009, 02:33 PM
What would the best all around bang for my buck when it comes to 2 greensteel DA's on a twf tempest build? Should I go insight AC on one and dps on the other? Or dps for both? What are the best all around upgrades in terms of dps in your opinion and why?

Comfortably
03-31-2009, 10:20 PM
Max DPS on both, after all it can't hit you if it's dead.

Make 2 MinII's as ur DA, next mod things will be immune to the lightning strikes so dont bother
making any of those...go Dust II if you want a proc wep of sorts...IMO anyway.

tihocan
04-03-2009, 09:11 AM
If you care about AC, definitely make one with +4 insight. The loss in DPS is negligible, while the gain in AC is significant.

Roman
04-04-2009, 03:43 PM
Max DPS on both, after all it can't hit you if it's dead.

You can't hit it either if your dead.

If you can hit a meaningful AC then absolutely go with +4 Insight. But if you're a one trick DPS pony then do that trick as best you can and max out the DPS on your green steel.

Show_me_the_Platinum
04-04-2009, 03:48 PM
AC and Acid. When you earth grab things you'll be 100% crits and clerics will love the fact you have a AC

boldarblood
04-04-2009, 04:12 PM
What would the best all around bang for my buck when it comes to 2 greensteel DA's on a twf tempest build? Should I go insight AC on one and dps on the other? Or dps for both? What are the best all around upgrades in terms of dps in your opinion and why?

If the AC helps you go 55-60 or higher than the AC. If less than that stay DPS.
And go for mineral 2.

hydra_ex
04-04-2009, 04:24 PM
AC and Acid. When you earth grab things you'll be 100% crits and clerics will love the fact you have a AC

unfortunately, you cannot earthgrab red nameds. T2 Mineral axes will do the best for you. Transmuting, and great dps. Consider getting exceptional CON +2 on one of them, it will grant you some extra HP for little (4d6 every 20 hits = 14/20 = 0.7 Damage per hit) DPS loss.

tihocan
04-06-2009, 08:49 AM
unfortunately, you cannot earthgrab red nameds. T2 Mineral axes will do the best for you. Transmuting, and great dps. Consider getting exceptional CON +2 on one of them, it will grant you some extra HP for little (4d6 every 20 hits = 14/20 = 0.7 Damage per hit) DPS loss.
Note that blast has been changed (been a while now) and is more DPS than that.