PDA

View Full Version : advice on a GS weapon?

Disavowed
03-21-2009, 02:45 AM
Gonna craft a 2 handed min 2 weapon. I wanted to get an opinion on what type. Should I go Gaxe, Gsword or Falchion? The frequent more acid burst crits on the sword & falchion and a little slower speed and lower crit multiplier. Or the less frequent faster swinging higher crit multiplier Gaxe with the higher crit range.

I have imp crit slashing. I'm WF battle bard and will be staying with 2 handed fighting so other weapons are not an option.

Thanks for the input

Monkey_Archer
03-21-2009, 03:03 AM
Gonna craft a 2 handed min 2 weapon. I wanted to get an opinion on what type. Should I go Gaxe, Gsword or Falchion? The frequent more acid burst crits on the sword & falchion and a little slower speed and lower crit multiplier. Or the less frequent faster swinging higher crit multiplier Gaxe with the higher crit range.

I have imp crit slashing. I'm WF battle bard and will be staying with 2 handed fighting so other weapons are not an option.

Thanks for the input

Greataxe will do the most damage.
Falchions are fun to see all the crits.
Greatsword are next to useless.

Yes im exagerating. :D

Aranticus
03-21-2009, 03:08 AM

Thanks for the input

well save up on the larges and reroll your toon :D

ps : greataxe

Disavowed
03-21-2009, 03:33 AM
I'm gonna go Gaxe.

Ty fot the input.