PDA

View Full Version : Greater Disruption... broken ?

alchilito
03-03-2009, 02:56 PM
Hi guys I havent tested it in-game yet, but has anyone else noticed that the proc for greater disruption on a triple positive shroud weapon is extremely low ? I sometimes find myself just going for a plain disruption weapon instead of even bothering with the triple pos.

Anyone else noticed this or is it just me ?

Impaqt
03-03-2009, 03:08 PM
Seems to be the same as my Lightning strike. and its a one shard upgrade. I consider the greater disruption just a little bonus. Its exceptionally high DPS on most anything in the game.

cm2_supernova
03-03-2009, 08:06 PM
IIRC the proc rate on Greater Disruption was ~3%, which actually makes it worse than a regular disruptor where there is a 5% chance the mob rolls a 1 on its save.

I agree with Impaqt, a nice addon to a already fantabulious weapon :D

Vorn
03-03-2009, 08:44 PM
I took mine and ran around the orchard with it right after I crafted it (months ago) and was disappointed that it's proc rate was less than the save rate of a regular ol' disrupter.:( Does ok damage with holy, good burst, good blast as good general purpose slasher, but i prefer mineral2 or lightning2 even if they do take twice as many larges.

Was hoping they would up the proc rate some but haven't used it as other than a portal beater or rez clickie in so long...need to get it out and try another test to see if anything's changed.

Missing_Minds
03-04-2009, 02:58 PM
Op, this is OLD news. It was hashed out a lot after crafting in the shroud was understood. cm2_supernova gave you the Cliff notes version of it.