PDA

View Full Version : Vision of Destruction on Sarlona

Phidius
11-24-2008, 03:00 PM
A friend of mine and I would like to start running the VoD, primarily for the Tharne's set. However, he hasn't run the quest before, and I've run it 3 times (successful once) in PUGs.

I don't want to join a guild - my limited experience with guilds seems to indicate there is a lot of drama and expectations. However, I have no problem running with them, as I've had a lot of fun that way (latest was the Harpers - you guys are a hoot!).

Anybody else on Sarlona want to run this raid, but have difficulties getting a solid group together?

Impaqt
11-24-2008, 03:12 PM
A friend of mine and I would like to start running the VoD, primarily for the Tharne's set. However, he hasn't run the quest before, and I've run it 3 times (successful once) in PUGs.

I don't want to join a guild - my limited experience with guilds seems to indicate there is a lot of drama and expectations. However, I have no problem running with them, as I've had a lot of fun that way (latest was the Harpers - you guys are a hoot!).

Anybody else on Sarlona want to run this raid, but have difficulties getting a solid group together?

Let me just say this......

Not all Guilds place Expectations on their members or are full of Drama.... As a matter of fact, most guilds arent big fans of any sort of drama.

If Helping out your guildies when yacan is too much of an expectation for you to live up to, then Maybe VoD isnt the raid for you. It takes coordination and the ability to work as a team to consistantly beat.

Phidius
11-24-2008, 03:26 PM
Well, my experience with guilds is very limited. I have no problem helping other people out when I can, it just seems like "when I can" is sometimes defined by the guild, not myself. Again, limited experience...

I totally agree with the need for communication and teamwork for VoD, which is why I'm posting to see if there are other people who also want to run this. It seems like once a raid gets started, and is run every 3 days, the same core group tends to get repeated.