PDA

View Full Version : I love this game!

Adrahil
11-04-2008, 06:17 PM
I'll keep it short and sweet; I'm having a blast in this new mod. The core group of people I run with seem to be having a great time. The quests are all 6-man max, so the "small group" dynamic can come out to play, compared to running Shroud/Hound/VoD raids every night. Well done Turbine, I for one welcome our new Lich overlords. Keep up the great work and keep rolling out FUN updates.

(Feel free to respond if you're having fun, otherwise pick one of the 95 other threads full of whiners)

Benjarrus_Bloodfeat
11-04-2008, 07:47 PM
will there be pie and beer ??? Or maybe Beer-pie ???

:D

Junts
11-04-2008, 07:58 PM
I'll keep it short and sweet; I'm having a blast in this new mod. The core group of people I run with seem to be having a great time. The quests are all 6-man max, so the "small group" dynamic can come out to play, compared to running Shroud/Hound/VoD raids every night. Well done Turbine, I for one welcome our new Lich overlords. Keep up the great work and keep rolling out FUN updates.

(Feel free to respond if you're having fun, otherwise pick one of the 95 other threads full of whiners)

You're only having fun cause you have 20 times better luck than I do with runes! ;)

It has been a lot of fun this last week, though.

Adrahil
11-04-2008, 08:08 PM
You're only having fun cause you have 20 times better luck than I do with runes! ;)

It has been a lot of fun this last week, though.

I don't know, i'm pretty happy to finally have merged striding 20% and greater lightning resistance onto a robe ... Joking aside, cheers to the semi-static group i've been running with!

Junts
11-04-2008, 08:12 PM
Greater Combustion 7, Lionheart, Exceptional Intelligence +1!

Riggs
11-05-2008, 02:59 AM

you big whiner

Frost Giants are cool....so to speak

Voalkrynn2
11-05-2008, 03:48 AM

He is having fun playing and stirring the pot.

Uska
11-05-2008, 04:14 AM
glad to hear you like it