PDA

View Full Version : (Hirelings) Did I Miss Something?

PentegarnDarras
10-31-2008, 09:41 AM
I've been playing the new content on Risia for a couple of weeks now and was really excited when the hireling element was going to be ported over to my home server (Sarlona). Lo and behold it was removed from the update and I can't seem to locate a reason or an ETA on the arrival of my favorite part of Mod 8.
Did I miss the news conference?

I want my hirelings!
Please!

Deadz
10-31-2008, 09:42 AM
Hirelings will be introduced via a live event soon, i think they are delaying them to fine tune the AI, but i believe we will be getting them...

soon(tm)

ArkoHighStar
10-31-2008, 09:45 AM
soon(tm)

you have done well my young padawin, you are learning the ways of the DDO moderators, soon you too will be able to spout "vast and Mysterious" and "super Secret" with ease

Deadz
10-31-2008, 09:47 AM
you have done well my young padawin, you are learning the ways of the DDO moderators, soon you too will be able to spout "vast and Mysterious" and "super Secret" with ease

Thank you! I am learning the ways the best i can :). I love it here..

Oddly enough i have played almost every mmo out there, started with asheron's call, so i feel at home w/ turbine, they started this addiction and all..

PentegarnDarras
10-31-2008, 03:00 PM
Ok, any guesses as to how soon I'll see the new spells at the scroll vendor then?

muffinlad
10-31-2008, 04:28 PM
Ok, any guesses as to how soon I'll see the new spells at the scroll vendor then?

Here here.....

muffinburger