PDA

View Full Version : DDOcast Episode 77!

Mockduck
07-19-2008, 08:19 PM
Hi everyone! I think we've got an exceptionally good show for you this week. Besides having some good news and other stuff, we've got an interview with Tolero and a ton - a ton! - of good stuff from the DDOcast crew this week.

Buzzsaw got the chance to chat with Tolero about some guild-related stuff and managed to get some news out of her as well. There's the latest on Turbine's DDO plans for GenCon and Pax along with other stuff on "Guild Life". Rheebus has put together an excellent "Top Ten Things You May Not Know About DDO", Alex has some thoughts on monk hate on "Inside the Monestary", Sigfried puts together an excellent 'special forces' build and gives a good insight into the character creation process on "Crunchy Bits", Lessah has some permadeath talk and other stuff on "Know Your Role" and more! Really, a ton of good stuff on this week's show.

You can find the episode HERE (http://www.cyberears.com/cybrss/3450.mp3) - just left click to play, right-click and 'save as' to download as an mp3. Here's a LINK (http://www.cyberears.com/index.php/Browse/playaudio/3450) to the episode using the built-in Cyberears player, for folks who don't have or want to use the player on their computer. You can also find the show on Cyberears, iTunes, Digg, Podcast Pickle and many other podcast aggregators.

Jerry

~Glouscester
07-19-2008, 09:37 PM
Who says I won't trade that WoP SS Rheebus? Huh? Also, if you'd stop casting flesh to stone on the mobs I'm killing I wouldn't have to worry about damaging it! The 11th thing you didn't know about DDO is that casting flesh to stone on a mob that a toon with a WoP unattuned SS is attacking is the fastest way to draw his aggro!

parvo
07-23-2008, 07:29 PM
Huge shout out to all those studs and studettes hammering it out in permadeath play :D

Garth_of_Sarlona
07-23-2008, 11:05 PM
(Re: segment on bard buffs)

...monk buffs don't get dispelled by beholders either :)

Garth

BuzzSaw
07-31-2008, 07:37 AM
Hey Everyone!!!!!

Today is Jerry's Birthday!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Big Guy!!!

Happy Birthday and Nothing but the Best.

You Deserve it
Buzz

Rowanheal
07-31-2008, 08:14 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JERRY!!!

W00t!

Ok, one of the Devs needs to turn his entire loot table PINK as a gift from me :eek:

See ya in Stormreach,

-R

Lessah
07-31-2008, 08:27 AM
Happy Birthday!!!!!!

You do such a fantastic job on the Cast every week, you are definately at the heart of this community! (I think maybe the Pulmonary vein or the aorta... I cannot decide) In any case, thank you for over a year of hard work on the cast! *wonders why he wasn't nominated for an Ennie.. Ennie?? /shrug

Happy Birthday Jerry!
:D:D:D