PDA

View Full Version : Intimadate gloves ? for greensteel.

Tabius
07-13-2008, 08:19 AM
Ok I was wondering if there is a combination on greensteel gloves for intimadate . I find with all the new raid loot and such that this area has come open for me. So to fill it I thought Intim would be a good choice for me personally to get. Is their a combo for it ? I have not seen it yet. please help with the combo if there is one.

Thank you

Tabius

Aspenor
07-13-2008, 08:22 AM
Ok I was wondering if there is a combination on greensteel gloves for intimadate . I find with all the new raid loot and such that this area has come open for me. So to fill it I thought Intim would be a good choice for me personally to get. Is their a combo for it ? I have not seen it yet. please help with the combo if there is one.

Thank you

Tabius

Yes, go either PEE/PEE/PEE or AEE/AEE/AEE. For a melee I recommend AEE/AEE/AEE (Air/Ethereal/Escalation) and that will give you Air Guard, 3 level 15 hase clickies, and +6 to intimidate (and ALL other charisma skills).

Sure, it's also a spell points item for casters, but since you're a fighter you want the other stuff. I'd say it's worth it, I made an AEE/AEE helm for my rogue for UMD.

Venar
07-13-2008, 08:24 AM
The best you can craft is +7 intimidate, from going Fire + Water affinity.
This gives you the Tempered attribute after tier 2: +7 intimidate, +7 repair, + 10 concentration.

And you can pick usefull attribute, contrary to using useless spell points (sorry Asp)

If you are willing to go spell points on tier 3 and take a spell attribute, then you could go tempered, and tier 3 Pos spell points for the +3 cha skills, for a total +10 intimidate.

Exemple:
Greater Fire Resist
+2 Str Skills, Improved Elemental Energy (15 hp)
+3 Cha Skills, Greater Spell Power (100 SP)
Tempered: Durability +80, Hardness +8, +7 Intimidate and Repair, +10 Concentration

Tabius
07-13-2008, 08:36 AM
Well thank you for the fast reply's . This will help out allot to that blank spot I now have.

Tabius

Aspenor
07-13-2008, 08:44 AM
The best you can craft is +7 intimidate, from going Fire + Water affinity.
This gives you the Tempered attribute after tier 2: +7 intimidate, +7 repair, + 10 concentration.

And you can pick usefull attribute, contrary to using useless spell points (sorry Asp)

If you are willing to go spell points on tier 3 and take a spell attribute, then you could go tempered, and tier 3 Pos spell points for the +3 cha skills, for a total +10 intimidate.

Exemple:
Greater Fire Resist
+2 Str Skills, Improved Elemental Energy (15 hp)
+3 Cha Skills, Greater Spell Power (100 SP)
Tempered: Durability +80, Hardness +8, +7 Intimidate and Repair, +10 Concentration

Ah, but personally, it's better that the intimidate STACK with my +15 helm. But hey, whatever floats yer boat, right? :)

All in all, I could care less that they put Wiz VI and stacking SP on the items on my fighter and rogue, I just want the skills, clickies, and effects. HP will go on another item altogether :)

tihocan
07-14-2008, 12:14 PM
If I had another +intimidate item to use I would do this one (http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/~delallea/ddo/shroud/cgi-bin/shroud.cgi?item=gloves&weapon=weapon&effects=esp_2_cha,wiz6_1_cha,esp_3_cha,air_guard_&altar=3) (+6 to cha skills, air guard).
Otherwise, probably this one (http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/~delallea/ddo/shroud/cgi-bin/shroud.cgi?item=gloves&weapon=weapon&effects=tempered_1_,esp_3_cha,iee_2_dex&groups=plus_15_hp,plus_10_hp&altar=3) (+7 intimidate, +3 to cha skills, +25 HPs, +2 balance, +1 jump).