PDA

View Full Version : DDOcast Episode 76!

Mockduck
07-12-2008, 07:20 PM
Hi everyone! Episode 76 of DDOcast is now ready to go. You can find the episode HERE (http://www.cyberears.com/cybrss/3417.mp3) - just left-click to play, right click and 'save as' to download as an mp3. You can also find DDOcast on iTunes, Digg, the Zune Marketplace and many other podcast aggregators.

This week's show features a bit of news along with some great stuff from the DDOcast crew. Rowanheal chats with Impaqt/Allendale from the Infamous Flaming Vagabonds about rogue-building and other stuff - thanks for being on the show! Buzzsaw takes a look at the top five things people do to annoy guild leaders, a funny and worthwhile look at pet peeves.

Thanks so much for listening!

Jerry

Borror0
07-12-2008, 08:04 PM
Rowanheal chats with Impact and Allendale from the Infamous Flaming Vagabonds about rogue-building and other stuffy

I guess I have no choice but to listen to that one, eh?

Borror0
07-12-2008, 08:28 PM
By the way Jerry, Impaqt and Allendale are the same and one person. Otherwise, I missed something big.:D

Mockduck
07-12-2008, 10:33 PM
That would explain why Impaqt did all of the talking and Allendale just sat there. I was trying to be nice by including the "second person", even though they hadn't said anything....

Borror0
07-12-2008, 11:46 PM
That would explain why Impaqt did all of the talking and Allendale just sat there. I was trying to be nice by including the "second person", even though they hadn't said anything....

Don't worry, a guildy of ours learnt this week that Impaqt was Alandale.

Impaqt
07-13-2008, 01:28 AM
lol, THat Allendale is kinda shy.. Good thing Impaqt is a chatterbox. ;P