PDA

View Full Version : My Fighter Looks Like Pigpen from Charlie Brown

Aspenor
07-12-2008, 08:46 AM
Ran the Hound the other night, and I got those bees sprayed all over me while I intimidated all the dogs in the middle (again).

This time, however, when the timer ran out on the bees....I still had the bees. Timer at 0:00 and a bunch of bees flying around me, it looked like I was being swarmed by flies.

I forgot to bug report it at the time, next time I'll do so and try to be more specific. I'll have to pay attention to the order of events that lead up to it.

I just thought it was pretty funny, I had the graphics for both the bees and a mindflayers stun active on my character for a good hour after the raid, even lasted through a reaver and walking through town. I looked like Pigpen with a halo!!!!

ArkoHighStar
07-12-2008, 08:58 AM
It's an old bug, just happening on a new effect, used to see the hold person/monster ribbons on people all the time outside quests.

croger1520033
07-12-2008, 08:59 AM
It's an old bug, just happening on a new effect, used to see the hold person/monster ribbons on people all the time outside quests.

You also used to see earthgrabs too.

ArkoHighStar
07-12-2008, 09:12 AM

yup

Talcyndl
07-12-2008, 10:27 PM

I loved seeing someone pop into a tavern and get earthgrabbed. Always good for a laugh.

Not as funny as a guildy pulling an afk friend into a PVP match, stoning her and then ending the PVP match. I just wish I had gotten a screen shot of her stoned in the marketplace. :D

Mhykke
07-12-2008, 10:43 PM
Not as funny as a guildy pulling an afk friend into a PVP match, stoning her and then ending the PVP match. I just wish I had gotten a screen shot of her stoned in the marketplace. :D

I'm guessing it would've looked a lot like this :D:

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=142529

Issip
07-14-2008, 12:45 PM
The best was the beholders long ago - there was a time when you could be killed by a beholder, release your spirit, rez in the bar on the other side of Stormreach, and then get hit with a beholder spell and killed again in the tavern! That was funny, even when it happened to me it was funny.

Beherit_Baphomar
07-14-2008, 02:26 PM
I was standing at the mailbox, surrounded by bee's and one guy said

"Whats with the bee's?"
I said;
"Its a bug...no pun intended"
He said
"You;ve been dying to say that"

I gotta tell ya, I was pretty proud of myself.