PDA

View Full Version : On Hit Percentages

barecm
07-07-2008, 12:43 PM
Is there a reliable source that lists the % chance of the "on hit" effects to happen on all the Tier III added effects? I have been testing Aspect of lightning II on my bow and have come up with a figure of around 2-3%.

tihocan
07-07-2008, 01:03 PM
Nothing reliable really. I'm trying to add numbers as I see them in my planner, but obviously they aren't all reliable. Especially since I forgot to write down how they were tested.
Btw can you say what test you made exactly?
And ty for the numbers, I'll add these :)

Twerpp
07-07-2008, 01:09 PM
Ive always wondered how much that one would proc while manyshotting. I seem to get 80 arrows out in a 20 second manyshot while hasted is that about right? How many bolts do you usually see out of that many? That should be an easy way to get a percentage right there.

barecm
07-07-2008, 01:35 PM
Ive always wondered how much that one would proc while manyshotting. I seem to get 80 arrows out in a 20 second manyshot while hasted is that about right? How many bolts do you usually see out of that many? That should be an easy way to get a percentage right there.

My testing is in the thousands of shots fired. It is difficult to keep accurate count, but I am trying really hard to be as accurate as possible. The closeset round number I have found is about 1 in 40 or 2.5 %. There are some that are like 1/200 + shots and there are some as low as 1 in 2 shots. I count in between strikes only. I do need "leave off" at a particular number when I logout and start again when I log back in. I simply wait for a strike then start a new count... which may be flawed math, but close enough. I am trying not to be to ridiculous.