PDA

View Full Version : Handwraps

Vinne
07-02-2008, 12:35 PM
Why are handwraps still not passing DR? The viscous wraps got fixed seems to be along the same lines as them not passing dr..

EX: Holy/pg handwraps not getting pass orthons or bearded devil dr

i have a ranger that dual weilds i dont want to use kamas or Qstaff....only reason i play the monk is for the kungfu style of fighting

What about transmuting wraps? havent even seen a pair of these around

please dev's fix this soon , they lack damage as it is withought greenweave wraps even worse withought being able to get past dr...

Lithic
07-02-2008, 12:47 PM
Dont orthons have DR Good+silver like the pitfiend? If so, then your holy/puregood wouldnt bypass regardless.

Vinne
07-02-2008, 12:50 PM
Dont orthons have DR Good+silver like the pitfiend? If so, then your holy/puregood wouldnt bypass regardless.

No just holy or pg will bye pass there dr...but its not just them its anything that has dr and you have the proper alighnmeant to pass it on wraps and it dose not passs it

EX: Marut with anarchic wraps dose not get bye past

Rameses
07-02-2008, 12:52 PM
I've noticed this too. And it is raither annoying.
But I didn't think "of Pure Good" wraps were in the game?
Am I missing these?

I am, Rameses!

Vinne
07-02-2008, 12:57 PM
I seen a set of acid of pg on ah earlier today

MistressMayhem
07-02-2008, 01:07 PM
I've noticed this too. And it is raither annoying.
But I didn't think "of Pure Good" wraps were in the game?
Am I missing these?

I am, Rameses!

They are! Pulled +2 Holy of Pure Good in GH a few days ago.

*Edit:

I was mistaken! Just checked them and they are +2 Holy of Parrying. Sorry about that.

Lifespawn
07-02-2008, 01:10 PM
screenshot plz? yes i'm calling you out none on our ah on sarlona and there are 15 pages of handwraps 1 of them would be pg if it was in for us

Vua
07-02-2008, 01:13 PM
I finally saw transmuting handwraps on the AH and I didn't believe they existed either.

MistressMayhem
07-02-2008, 01:19 PM
I can get you a screenshot but not till tonight. Work and dinner with the in-laws first. :)

Dimicron
07-02-2008, 01:32 PM
It wouldn't suprise me if weapon effects such as transmuting and true chaos are bugged because at level 16 a monk's fist is treated as though it is magic, lawful, and adamantine. That inherent monk ability is probably overwriting the weapon effects somehow.

GlassCannon
07-02-2008, 02:30 PM
I put my Vicious Wraps on to keep up with the tank DPS and they started beating the hell out of me.

I'd like them fixed again please. I'd rather not have broken weapons in my bank.

Aeneas
07-02-2008, 02:33 PM
Did you mean to say that you're upset that vicious wraps ARE working as intended? The way they were acting was broken.

Ronin_the_toon
07-02-2008, 02:44 PM
I think it's right that they fix the viscious handwraps..... not fixing the others though thats just lazy, if you had time to fix the bug on viscious, why not the others...

Vizzini
07-02-2008, 02:49 PM
/signed over and over again

I think it's right that they fix the viscious handwraps..... not fixing the others though thats just lazy, if you had time to fix the bug on viscious, why not the others...

ArkoHighStar
07-02-2008, 02:53 PM
Did you mean to say that you're upset that vicious wraps ARE working as intended? The way they were acting was broken.

no as others are saying it is wrong to fix vicious only when all the other positive prefixes are still broken.

Vinne
07-02-2008, 02:58 PM

No i want all to work as inteded...

Aeneas
07-02-2008, 03:00 PM
No i want all to work as inteded...

oh, glasscannon's post title says "vicious handwraps no longer WAI", that's why i asked.

ArkoHighStar
07-02-2008, 03:05 PM
oh, glasscannon's post title says "vicious handwraps no longer WAI", that's why i asked.

he just liked the fact that it didn't go off as it made anything with vicous on it useful instead of harmful, so now he gets beaten up while wearing them as it was intended, and it makes them less useful, so now he has to find non vicious versions of verything he had:D

Aeneas
07-02-2008, 03:07 PM
he just liked the fact that it didn't go off as it made anything with vicous on it useful instead of harmful, so now he gets beaten up while wearing them as it was intended, and it makes them less useful, so now he has to find non vicious versions of verything he had:D

Well if you're looking to be really mad, go roll an evasion monk in heavy armor with vicious handwraps that took a level of bard just so he could drop that occasional no save fascinate. :p

Stormanne
07-02-2008, 04:21 PM
screenshot plz? yes i'm calling you out none on our ah on sarlona and there are 15 pages of handwraps 1 of them would be pg if it was in for us

Have seen Axiomatic burst of pure good as end rewards in GH on Sarlona...