PDA

View Full Version : crippling strike

Obmi
06-24-2008, 08:03 PM
i just looked at my 4 fighter and 12 rogue and i cant find crippling strike anywhere on my character sheet.... i went to "fred" the feat guy and nowhere there it showed up either, i went to fight a giant to see if it popped up on a crit, and lo and behold it didnt.. does anyone have any knowledge regarding why my already gimped rogue might not have crippling strike?? i would appreciate any help from you guys thanks obmi :)

Guildmaster_Kadish
06-24-2008, 08:11 PM
i just looked at my 4 fighter and 12 rogue and i cant find crippling strike anywhere on my character sheet.... i went to "fred" the feat guy and nowhere there it showed up either, i went to fight a giant to see if it popped up on a crit, and lo and behold it didnt.. does anyone have any knowledge regarding why my already gimped rogue might not have crippling strike?? i would appreciate any help from you guys thanks obmi :)

At levels 10, 13, 16, and 19, you get a choice of Improved Evasion, Slippery Mind, Defensive Roll, Crippling Strike, or Skill Mastery (can be taken multiple times) as rogue class feats. So with 12 levels of rogue, you can't get crippling strike if you have improved evasion (which is my guess). When you talk to Fred, you should be able to see Crippling Strike if you drag Improved Evasion into the "Change Out" box.

Twerpp
06-24-2008, 08:13 PM
yeah homey, crip strike ftw. You only need improved evasion if you're a gimped str-build rogue ;)

Obmi
06-24-2008, 09:35 PM
thanks guys appreciate it :)

captain1z
06-24-2008, 10:16 PM
and also it doesnt require a crit to do str damage............ criplling strike works on every hit. Well every sneak attack that hits anyway.