PDA

View Full Version : Future plans to enhance skinning?

szalkerous
06-18-2008, 02:42 PM
What are Turbine's plans on enhancing the abilities of the skinning community to allow a higher level of customization similar to LOTRO? I'd like to be able to alter dimensions, render target windows, font size and colors, button locations, etc.

shefdawg
10-25-2008, 04:55 AM
Yeah im kind of wondering about this also, cause i have about 20 bars in my window right now and none of them snap or lock onto one another and i played vanguard a little and one of the ones i had on there allowed them to snap together and make them smaller so that they did not clutter up your whole window. I vote for the ablity to change the size of the UI using a command such as /setuiscale >.1-1.0. Just this alone would greatly help most of us caster types out considering we have a million hotbars and a million clickies.

shefdawg
11-17-2008, 10:00 AM
Yeah im kind of wondering this also, i have been playing only a couple months now but would like to see this feature implemented to some small extent other than changing the colors, Tolero is there any way you can give us some feedback please.