PDA

View Full Version : Lookin fer group

Furgulder
05-07-2008, 09:02 AM
So I have barely logged on in the past month, just long enough to see a couple shroud runs lookin for more, or some mid level group doing a quest Im not interested in...or of course the lvl 16 running harbor quests for favor.

Im not in a big guild, and as of late getting a group together (or even getting them to talk sometimes =P) is like pulling teeth. My old group of 5 have pretty much all left the game, leaving me with little reason to log in anymore other than to get to 40 reaver raids or get my 5th alt blooded by the dragons.

So Im looking for a group or guild to do some stuff with. Raiding, fun events, static groups, whatever. Ive been around since the beginning of this game and find myself to be a pretty competant player, most would agree I believe...cept Vanash, cause hes a punk! :)

If you are interested in having me, please send me a PM or post below. I have the following characters:

15/1 cleric/fighter
16 sorcerer
12/4 fighter/paladin
16 bard
11/4 rogue/fighter
11/1 mage/rogue
7/2 ranger/paladin
7 cleric
2/2 paladin/rogue
3 barbarian
and a couple lvl 2s.

Reisz
05-07-2008, 12:49 PM
PM sent

Killbilly
05-07-2008, 02:19 PM
OKA is always looking for good folks. Look us up if you're interested, we can do a few runs together and see how things go.

Furgulder
05-08-2008, 08:31 AM
thankee for the responses all. Ill try to keep an eye out fer yas when I log in this week and hit some of you up for groups. I just want to justify this 6 month subscription I plunked down $50 fer :)

Cheers

akachan2023
05-15-2008, 01:12 PM
My name is akachan I am in a wonderful guild look up fhyra and he will invite you tell him i sent you.

wamjratl1
05-15-2008, 02:30 PM
Furguldur you know Sun War will always run with you! (If you can find us.... and if we have toons in your level range.... if you'll show me around meridia....:o) Just don't make us run with that Innovindil FREAK!! :D

DesertBlue
05-15-2008, 04:03 PM
Hey Fur,

I see this game going through its cycles and right now your on the down cycle that hits between mods. Hold on til mod 7 comes out. The grouping will increase dramatically and I wouldnt be surprised if a couple of your old running buddies didnt pop back on to check it out.

Coldest-1

chewwook
05-16-2008, 05:01 PM
How about the Finder's Guild?

Furgulder
05-20-2008, 03:11 PM
How about the Finder's Guild?

oh hell no, that furgulder guy used to run that guild when pinoak tricked him into it! oshla and I were just talking today and both of us picked up AoC. I believe for the time we are semi retired. If we decide to not come back at all, well log on and give away our cache of vorpals disrupters and wops.

Cupcake
05-20-2008, 03:40 PM
Fur, don't you dare leave me.

*Stomps her foot.

Gauery
05-21-2008, 01:51 AM
Hey fur I have ran with you a few times and if your needing to get a group together us Dragons are pretty much game for anything :)

Uska
05-21-2008, 02:46 AM
What are your playing times?

Kissa lvl 12 cleric

Kothson lvl 9 paladin

Denial lvl 7 wizard

I mainly play mornings cst and most anytime fri-sun of course I spend half my time on Khyber.