PDA

View Full Version : On the subject of exploits.....

Dariuss
05-06-2008, 02:08 PM
A simple request:

1. One thread, stickied, in either General Discussion or Development Discussion, or both, devoted to Exploits.

2. All other exploit-discussion-related threads closed ASAP, with any relevant (and ONLY the relevant) posts copied into the stickied thread.

3. Superfluous posts in the stickied thread deleted.

The goal being to tidy up the forums, keep useful information in one place, and prevent the forum spamming and exploit-overload we are currently experiencing.

This would require the stickied thread to be kept fairly clean by the mods, with redundant or useless or flamebait posts removed so that useful information/discussion and even useful arguments are visible.

Aspenor
05-06-2008, 02:09 PM
I, too, am sick of the constant exploit posts. We don't need a new thread started by every person in the community.

Kistilan
05-06-2008, 02:11 PM
A simple request:

1. One thread, stickied, in either General Discussion or Development Discussion, or both, devoted to Exploits.

2. All other exploit-discussion-related threads closed ASAP, with any relevant (and ONLY the relevant) posts copied into the stickied thread.

3. Superfluous posts in the stickied thread deleted.

The goal being to tidy up the forums, keep useful information in one place, and prevent the forum spamming and exploit-overload we are currently experiencing.

This would require the stickied thread to be kept fairly clean by the mods, with redundant or useless or flamebait posts removed so that useful information/discussion and even useful arguments are visible.

C'mon.... every DDO Player gets one. It's SWAG for us in repayment for the recent lag issues!!! :rolleyes:

PS: Don't get this seconded by Turbine just yet -- I haven't made my own honorary "Sploits Thread." ;)

Yvonne_Blacksword
05-06-2008, 02:15 PM
Sorry...I did one two...
I was getting all scarded I was bad.
I am over it.
/imaginary sequence on
casting firewall..using heal scrolls...exploitive.

right!
/quits game
imaginary sequence off
over it.

ThrasherGT
05-06-2008, 05:03 PM
Thread is back open in "updates" section...........