PDA

View Full Version : Need a peripheral

JediZombie
05-02-2008, 02:44 PM
Hello again everyone, maybe someone can help me out, I am looking for something to go along with my DDO experience. Does anyone know where I can find a WIRELESS STEREO HEADSET W/MIC? I have seen a couple online, but they are all bluetooth, I would prefer something that works in the 2.4 ghz range, although bluetooth could work I guess. I want to be able to keep talking to my group and friends while I step outside for a smoke (I don't smoke in my house). Just wondering if anyone has one and where they found it, even a price would be helpful, although I am more interested in how fa it reaches than price.

JacknCoke
05-02-2008, 02:45 PM
bestbuy.com
radioshack.com
CircuitCity.com
Walmart.com
Kmart.com
GOOGLE.COM

Ransacked
05-02-2008, 02:51 PM
They aren't cheap that's for sure.

Plantronics has one in the 2.4ghz range thats just over $200 US and I have no idea if it's compatible with a PC.

Logitech also just announced in March that they are planning on releasing a Stereo wireless headset 2.4ghz that utilizes a USB port for the receiver. No prices were listed.
Up to 33ft

Mindspat
05-02-2008, 03:06 PM
bestbuy.com
radioshack.com
CircuitCity.com
Walmart.com
Kmart.com
GOOGLE.COM

Try Newegg and Tigerdirect

JediZombie
05-02-2008, 06:03 PM
I found a logitech Clear Chat PC Wireless headset for around $100 dollars, not sold in any store near me, but I can order it online. I didn't post the thread because I could not find one, it was a subtle (albeit non working) way to get people to talk a little bit about what they use for there voice chat, possibly just a conversation in general.

JacknCoke
05-07-2008, 12:20 PM
Try Newegg and Tigerdirect

yes both are also great choices.

Kraki
05-07-2008, 12:47 PM
Jedi, I feel your pain. I looked for months for something before I finally found something announced by Logitech that's just now coming out which you might want to give a look.

Hah! Just saw your post that you already saw these. Here's the link if anyone else wants to see em.

I broke down and got a set of Sennheiser PC350s recently when my PC160s lost sound in the right ear and these were still not available.

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/webcam_communications/internet_headsets_phones/devices/4226&cl=us,en

Good luck

Kraki