PDA

View Full Version : I Found An Eberron Dragon Shard

Spookykid
04-30-2008, 09:36 AM
In my dreams and it could do all sorts of nifty things.
We have Khyber and Siberys shards, what about Eberron shards?

Could be used for skill respecs
In crafting to add new features to existing weapons, not greensteel but looted weapons
and the list goes on

any word on adding them or what else could they be used for?

apious1
04-30-2008, 09:41 AM
I don't know why but this just reminded me of the old days when Vorpals were so rare you had to ask for a screenshot to prove their existence. If they did introduce something like what you are suggesting, I think it would be awesome if they had the same rarity as Vorpals used to have.

sirgog
04-30-2008, 02:17 PM
I don't know why but this just reminded me of the old days when Vorpals were so rare you had to ask for a screenshot to prove their existence. If they did introduce something like what you are suggesting, I think it would be awesome if they had the same rarity as Vorpals used to have.

There are items of comparable rarity now (Leave aside how good they are).

Ring of the Archmagi springs to mind.

As does Wounding Adamantine Rapier of Puncturing, or +5 Fearsome Mithril Fullplate, or a Maladroit Byshek Heavy Mace of Bonebreaking.

ISMisst
04-30-2008, 02:39 PM
i have a ring of the archmagi, pulled it from the right underwater chest shroud part 3 on normal.

orcbanian
04-30-2008, 03:27 PM
i have a ring of the archmagi, pulled it from the right underwater chest shroud part 3 on normal.

Screenshot!

ThrasherGT
04-30-2008, 06:25 PM
Screenshot!

LOL

Litz
04-30-2008, 07:48 PM
Ebberon is the surface of the planet..

Khyber is everything under the surface..

Syberis is everything over Ebberon..

In reality (fictional kind) Eberron is where the hot & cold mix, or another analogy Rum & Coke, or Chocklate & Peanutbutter.. I don't think in PnP storyline it is meant to be a stand alone power like Khyber or Syberis. Its the battleground of them two..

Twerpp
04-30-2008, 08:41 PM
There are items of comparable rarity now (Leave aside how good they are).

Ring of the Archmagi springs to mind.

As does Wounding Adamantine Rapier of Puncturing, or +5 Fearsome Mithril Fullplate, or a Maladroit Byshek Heavy Mace of Bonebreaking.

A bard named Hichac showed one to me in a trade window. He quit I think. Cool guy.

+5 Fearsome Mithril BP would be delicious!

+5 Vorpal Greataxe RR Dwarf!!

But to answer the OP, that would be cool to have a limited skill respec...maybe change 1 skill point per full shard? It would be something to work towards. A full respec token would be just tarded.

Spookykid
05-01-2008, 08:30 AM
Ebberon is the surface of the planet..

Khyber is everything under the surface..

Syberis is everything over Ebberon..

In reality (fictional kind) Eberron is where the hot & cold mix, or another analogy Rum & Coke, or Chocklate & Peanutbutter.. I don't think in PnP storyline it is meant to be a stand alone power like Khyber or Syberis. Its the battleground of them two..

Ahhh yes, that makes sense, thanks.