PDA

View Full Version : Rogue's Guild

Accelerando
04-02-2008, 10:03 PM
I was thinking that rogues get hosed a lot during gameplay, no one tips like they should and providing the services they do costs a lot. Here is my thought... A guild formed of only rogues that groups could approach for their services, and would have to pay a
pre-determined amount of either wands, thieves tools, scrolls, pimp fees, or pp etc. based on quest and difficulty of quest. In
order to "hire" the rogue for the duration of the quest. So come on rogues. stop getting hosed and taken advantage of by
thoughtless zerging, and cheap pug groups who run through all the traps you lag behind to search for and disarm. What say you
rogues? STAND UP AND UNITE AGAINST THE TYRANNY, AS GOD IS MY WITNESS ROGUES WILL NEVER GO HUNGRY AGAIN!!!!!!!

LOL

LeLoric
04-02-2008, 10:05 PM
I was thinking that rogues get hosed a lot during gameplay, no one tips like they should and providing the services they do costs a lot. Here is my thought... A guild formed of only rogues that groups could approach for their services, and would have to pay a
pre-determined amount of either wands, thieves tools, scrolls, pimp fees, or pp etc. based on quest and difficulty of quest. In
order to "hire" the rogue for the duration of the quest. So come on rogues. stop getting hosed and taken advantage of by
thoughtless zerging, and cheap pug groups who run through all the traps you lag behind to search for and disarm. What say you
rogues? STAND UP AND UNITE AGAINST THE TYRANNY, AS GOD IS MY WITNESS ROGUES WILL NEVER GO HUNGRY AGAIN!!!!!!!

LOL

why ***** ourselves out? lets just do all the content as all rogue groups and with our crazy high haggle skills we will be richer than any cleric can dream of.

Gunga
04-02-2008, 11:47 PM
Can I join with my Bard? He's just as useless. Oh wait...I deleted him.

Vaypor
04-03-2008, 03:31 AM
Hmmm.....an all rogue party w/ 5 people getting backstab damage at any given time. Definitely has potential. :) And it just so happens I re-rolled my Rogue yesterday.

I know there's another thread about an all rogue shroud group, why not an all rogue group in general.

My rogue is Tawni Trap Dancer (lvl 2 atm) of the Rogues R Us guild. (Guild of 1, but hey I liked the name :) )

Vaypor
04-04-2008, 05:13 AM
I've just re-read my post while checking for any new comments. I wasn't too clear on one point. I am interested in trying some all rogue parties, I'm not jumping on the bandwagon for charging fees for services.

cpito
04-04-2008, 03:37 PM
pimp fees? can chicks charge those too or does that make us ho's?

Yajerman01
04-04-2008, 03:42 PM
pimp fees? can chicks charge those too or does that make us ho's?

without degradation to the term of art - how about madame fees?

afterall whos in charge of a brothel?

cpito
04-04-2008, 03:55 PM

excellent point, my thanks.... anyone against my naming myself Madame of Thieves? no? didn't think so! :p

Accelerando
04-04-2008, 04:44 PM

All rogues, no matter what gender will collect pimp fees. The word pimp in this circumstance referring
to the modern vernacular and not the age old profession.