PDA

View Full Version : Greater Spell pen 6

Aeneas
03-27-2008, 07:28 AM
Anybody know if scepters or anything are dropping with Greater Spell Penetration 6 on them? The best i've seen is a greater 5 on a randomly generated weapon.

Xanthain
03-27-2008, 08:31 AM
I have seen a couple Greater spell pen VI items Drop since Mod 6 release. Before Mod 6 all I had seen were Greater spell pen V items.

Aspenor
03-27-2008, 08:32 AM
I have seen a couple Greater spell pen VI items Drop since Mod 6 release. Before Mod 6 all I had seen were Greater spell pen V items.

Greater spell pen VI has been around since the first +1 loot weekends in Gianthold, when the level caps originally raised to 14.

But yes, they drop much more frequently nowadays.

Yaga_Nub
03-27-2008, 08:56 AM
They do drop. I have one.

Kiranselie
03-27-2008, 09:04 AM
Bah, go for the torc from DQ, Greater Spell Pen 6 and transform kinetic engery. Grab a shied and a stack of pots, let archers make a pincushion out of you, and have a full mana bar :D

Aeneas
03-27-2008, 10:32 AM
Wow, they were dropping in gianthold? Strange that i haven't seen a single one in the past couple weeks since i started looking.

Oh, and yeah the torc is the real goal - but my raid loot luck is spotty at best. I did flag the old bardaruski last night though, so perhaps we'll take another crack at getting one tonight.

Mad_Bombardier
03-27-2008, 10:38 AM
ml:14 in case anyone was wondering. Got mine from the Reaver gold chest (higher loot level).

Aspenor
03-27-2008, 11:09 AM
Wow, they were dropping in gianthold? Strange that i haven't seen a single one in the past couple weeks since i started looking.

Oh, and yeah the torc is the real goal - but my raid loot luck is spotty at best. I did flag the old bardaruski last night though, so perhaps we'll take another crack at getting one tonight.

They only dropped from PoP and Crucible, etc. during +1 loot week.

They also can drop from the raid on elite, due to the raid loot adjustments.

They dropped in the Necropolis in the pre-raid on elite, where ML 14 loot is generated.

They now drop much more commonly in the Vale quests as end rewards and loot, as well as the shroud.