PDA

View Full Version : Air II haste question?

Savran
03-26-2008, 08:41 AM
I havnt dabbled at all in the weapon side of crafting yet, I've only done equipment for my casters. As I was reading through the different upgrades I saw Air II has haste on it. Couple questions...

1. I assume its a 3x clicky yes?
2. Is this a higher level haste clicky? Or the same as all others being only a 30sec haste?

Coldin
03-26-2008, 08:44 AM
I havnt dabbled at all in the weapon side of crafting yet, I've only done equipment for my casters. As I was reading through the different upgrades I saw Air II has haste on it. Couple questions...

2. Is this a higher level haste clicky? Or the same as all others being only a 30sec haste?

1. Yes, it carries 3 charges of haste
2. Yes, it casts as if a 16th level caster instead of 6th level caster.

Also, you get the haste spell on Air I, the second level upgrade. You don't need to make a third tier item to get it.

Aspenor
03-26-2008, 04:01 PM
Its just over a 1 min 30 seconds of haste per cast.

Soul-Shaker
03-26-2008, 04:16 PM

AIR II's Air Guard has a 30 second haste and has a chance to be casted on item holder(like drinking a pot). The chance that you will be hasted is about 5%. Also about 5% that you do a knockdown effect on being hit. But the tier2 bonus clicky is a 90 second haste.