PDA

View Full Version : 11 Ranger 1 Bard Shroud 1-5 Completamed!

Kargon
03-25-2008, 11:16 PM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y68/FusionBlast/RangerShroudComp.jpg

Completimion was 89 miniminutes, and that include a couple 3 minute afks between rounds. Harry die on phase 4 in only 2 rounds (initimial no gnoll round and 1 round with gnolls only), phase 1 portamals all dead in 12 miniminutes, all in all very smooth, only a couple deaths. Including keensly:
(Tell): Keensly tells you, 'grr, you know why i died?'
(Tell): Keensly tells you, 'got agro healing!!!'

Silly kargon miss screenmashot chance though, too bad.

very fun time, good chance kargon run anothamer one on sarlona somematime this saturmaday or sunday.

Garth_of_Sarlona
03-25-2008, 11:23 PM
(Tell): Keensly tells you, 'grr, you know why i died?'
(Tell): Keensly tells you, 'got agro healing!!!'

Strange how Keensly dies in every run... I think 'agro healing' is just another excuse... :)

It was great fun, thanks again for organizing it Kargon.

Garth

p.s. Isn't it interesting how all those rangers didn't even barkskin the bard :)

Necro_Jill
03-25-2008, 11:31 PM
funnest and best run i've ever been on. you should mention only other death was lykurgos. Naturally it was tryin to save Keensly and that silly keensly tripped me so that i fell into all those blades...

Qzipoun
03-26-2008, 01:04 AM
p.s. Isn't it interesting how all those rangers didn't even barkskin the bard :)

We had a bard? :p lol jk

Good run everyone :) I think I can safely say smoothest run i've been in and most definitely easiest part 5.

edit: I took some screenshots but they all ended being black screens :( I need to fix this...

BrianTheHun
03-26-2008, 03:08 AM
Congrats.

I call shenanigans! Keensly doesn't die! Ever. Screenshot, or it didn't happen.

Reprinted comment to humor Garth.

Garth_of_Sarlona
03-26-2008, 08:21 PM
Congrats.

Ah Jack - you edited out the Keensly comment?! Did Keensly's secret army of genetically engineered hybrid ranger/ninja monkeys come round your house and make you do it?

Garth

BrianTheHun
03-27-2008, 02:08 AM
Ah Jack - you edited out the Keensly comment?! Did Keensly's secret army of genetically engineered hybrid ranger/ninja monkeys come round your house and make you do it?

Garth

Yes, but they're gone now, (I hope...) Fixed it for you. :D