PDA

View Full Version : Guard Items for Tank

Justicesar
03-21-2008, 05:25 AM
I would like to know the guard items being created that have impressed the tanks out there....DPS, Insta Kill and Knock Down. I have been considereing goggles with Neg line for Immunities and slay Living Guard. The sandstorm goggles are nice....but various immunities and the Slay Living going off %5 looks tasty. Please share your experiences here with any and guard items...and the best slot for you to put it in.

Petro
03-21-2008, 05:51 AM
Makin the wana-be warforged pally goggles. Going neg-neg-neg for the slay living thing is ok, but you have to get hit for that to get the 5%, but the deathblock is cool too. Blindness, Disease, Pioson, fear imunities & deathblock & 3/day weakness clickie & 5% chance that living mobs die when they hit you. These are some BA goggles. I also have the sandstorm gogs and it is frustrating sometimes, you just have to ask for a TS where before I didn't. But it free'ed up some slots and I could bank some clikies I was using like the remove pioson and remove fear stuff. Besides the sandstorm gogs I really don't need gogs slot for any other item I have atm so it was an easy chioce for me.

Borror0
03-21-2008, 06:08 AM
As far as I'm concerned, updates that requires two Shards of Supreme Power are not worth it for tanks, except Mineral II... but that's not a guard. I'll probably go for Air all the way on my tank. The knockdown is nice and I could always use the extra one AC.

Justicesar
03-21-2008, 06:21 AM
Pure Neg gets Slay Living for 1 Sup Shard...12 lg ingredients. By the way does that slay living go off enough to be noticed???