PDA

View Full Version : sun war academy? quick question

treyu
03-13-2008, 08:40 AM
used to be in this guild a WHILE ago, been like over a year now, anyone remember them and anyone mind telling me what happened to them? * oh they are an old guild from the lhazaar days, used to be one of the best in its time.*

wamjratl1
03-13-2008, 10:31 AM
Sun War Academy Lives!!

We are still around although our numbers have dwindled significantly. What happened? Just standard attrition, really. Lot's of folks left for another game. A few had RL events that prevented them from playing the game at all. Several others have joined other guilds (Souls of the Night, Face Stabbing Misfits, Shadowblade Assassins) or started their own (EOE, another one with a French name).

Yeah when I joined (about a year ago or so), we had a really good membership. Always people on, lot's of raids, good guild chat and fun times. Would love for it to be that way again so look me up! Or look up Soulstriker, our leader (you may know his alts Hevanas or Innovindil), or Epic is another officer (alt is Epik), Varrgus is an officer, Xolo is a member, Penthara is a member.

Uska
03-14-2008, 12:36 AM
Well I was in SWA and I left due to some issues I had about some peoples attitudes in groups that being said there were some good members still in but I havent seen any members on when I am in a long while or at least any names I know.

Elvish_Ranger
03-14-2008, 12:37 AM
no im not i am not the leader of swa just kidding yes i am, ya we are still around ive been in the guild since the end of SUNSIC's rule went threw with halloween then on from there, used to run with hashy and laz alot but they in VANguard now the newbs but once in a while they all show up for some fun

wamjratl1
03-14-2008, 08:17 AM
Well I was in SWA and I left due to some issues I had about some peoples attitudes in groups that being said there were some good members still in but I havent seen any members on when I am in a long while or at least any names I know.

Well if you happen to find any of us on now, you will not get any attitude. No rules, no hassle. Would love to grow the guild so if anyone is interested in joining or re-joining, it could be a lot of fun. Look for us!!