PDA

View Full Version : What ever happened to....

Vinos
03-09-2008, 11:56 PM
Sir Lawrence?

Kalari
03-10-2008, 12:06 AM
Well tried to hide it, but the guilt is unbearable. Whilst mincing around with some spell scrolls I had found, I accidently cast a trasmutation spell and poor Sir Lawrence got in the way of the cast range. Before I knew it he had become a rain of tasty hams *cries* I tried to change him back but there is no spell for tasty ham to organic beings again. Then I watched helplessly as people grabbed him up as loot. I couldnt even scream "No dont eat him hes not tasty hes Sir Lawrence."

I will go to the corner now for being a bad noob.

Mortakai
03-10-2008, 02:15 AM
Well tried to hide it, but the guilt is unbearable. Whilst mincing around with some spell scrolls I had found, I accidently cast a trasmutation spell and poor Sir Lawrence got in the way of the cast range. Before I knew it he had become a rain of tasty hams *cries* I tried to change him back but there is no spell for tasty ham to organic beings again. Then I watched helplessly as people grabbed him up as loot. I couldnt even scream "No dont eat him hes not tasty hes Sir Lawrence."

Now that is hilarious im laughing so hard i got tears in my eyes

Keeper
03-10-2008, 09:15 AM

Check out my new sig! :D

Aeneas
03-10-2008, 10:07 AM
Tasty ham is people!

Kalari
03-10-2008, 01:30 PM
LOL woot I made a siggy ^_^

Thanks Keeper *hugs*

Rekker
03-10-2008, 01:35 PM
Look for the "Scooby Doo Ending" thread. All your answers are in there ;)

rfachini
03-10-2008, 05:38 PM
Tasty Ham is Lawrence! Laaaawwww--Reeennnccceeee!!!!!!

Kronik
03-10-2008, 06:27 PM
I was wondering what that Tashy ham was made of!

Now that I know that the Tasty Ham is made from humans, Im gonna think twice about eating it
without gravey :D

woodspider
03-10-2008, 06:30 PM
Check out my new sig! :D

Don't let them lie to you! I know where he is, and this week(while I am 6 hours away from home for work) I plan on revealing where he is, and how he got there! Take back your CITY!